[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Do Bots Ever Teleport?
Forum Index » Titans
zerosum

zerosum

Never seen it happen. Makes bot Titans a lot less challenging.
beijingdream

beijingdream

Very, very true. Never seen it happen, so it's easy to farm rep on bot titans with their limited movement. Although it's gotta be hard to code, I'd think.
[Avatar]
B-wing

[Avatar]
B-wing

They don't bury Underlings ether. But what get's me more, is that they don't rotate out weekened units for fresh ones. They just repair on the front line so you can just use them as insulation.
I can understand having some weeker Bots for new players to practice on, but it would be nice to have some with stronger AI.
Even though their slower now, Bots still move quicker than most players and the luxury of playing for awhile then puting it down and not getting back to it for a day or two, makes online Bots great.
No, I'm not "farming rep", I just play casualy and don't care where I am on the ladder.
dingo

dingo

B-wing wrote: They don't bury Underlings ether. But what get's me more, is that they don't rotate out weekened units for fresh ones. They just repair on the front line so you can just use them as insulation.
I can understand having some weeker Bots for new players to practice on, but it would be nice to have some with stronger AI.
Even though their slower now, Bots still move quicker than most players and the luxury of playing for awhile then puting it down and not getting back to it for a day or two, makes online Bots great.
No, I'm not "farming rep", I just play casualy and don't care where I am on the ladder.

Seattle? Playing UniWar?

You a 'softie?
[Avatar]
B-wing

[Avatar]
B-wing

"Seattle? Playing UniWar?"

Why should it seem odd to be playing from Seattle?

I wish more players whould show their city, or state, or country. Part of the fun is that you could be playing someone from almost anywhere. I like knowing my opponent is in Tokyo, or Bagdad, etc.
[Avatar]
Dayne

[Avatar]
Dayne

B-wing wrote: "Seattle? Playing UniWar?"

Why should it seem odd to be playing from Seattle?

I wish more players whould show their city, or state, or country. Part of the fun is that you could be playing someone from almost anywhere. I like knowing my opponent is in Tokyo, or Bagdad, etc.

I agree since I put my location everyone knows that I'm in Vegas the city of gambling lol

Titans r teh awesomest
[WWW] aim icon
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

Right, I'm sure its rather hard to code, but
Although I was just playing a bot game with a human teammate and the bot just left his base wide open, i then captured it that turn and he lost
He only had a marine on the field

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Sep 27, 2010 19:26

Sorry if i offended you
Forum Index » Titans