[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Completely remove 3 min games / Add better filtering
Forum Index » New Feature Request
dingo

dingo

I can't say how frustrating it is with how many games are active currently, but I would kill for a way to filter out/for only specific length games. Maybe some kind of check box? I don't mind joining 1 and 3 day and occasionally 12h games, but anything else feels like it's just a trap.
[Avatar]
charnal

[Avatar]
charnal

There IS a filter. Tap on the button that looks like waves and click something like 3D - 3M which is 3 days to 3 minutes, 3 days first, 3 minutes last. That's what all those option mean. For player points and time lengths.

The most dangerous enemy is the one nobody fears
dingo

dingo

charnal wrote: There IS a filter. Tap on the button that looks like waves and click something like 3D - 3M which is 3 days to 3 minutes, 3 days first, 3 minutes last. That's what all those option mean. For player points and time lengths.

You're missing my point. I want to be able to do the following:

Rated Matches
Team Matches
2v2 or 3v3
Completely disregard matches with < 12h turn times

I don't really enjoy scouring through the 25 pages of rated team games for 2v2 or 3v3 when someone buries a 3m Close Range within the other 4 they created with 1d limits.

By "filtering" I mean completely removing from the results.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 18, 2010 07:33

Forum Index » New Feature Request