[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Help against snakes
Forum Index » Titans
beijingdream

beijingdream

Alright, so MrBob and some others have some great tips on this area, and my understanding of the titans echos a lot of their sage advice. My thorny issue at the moment is how to deal with snakes, who if properly positioned behind a few underlings or a garuda or two move from spot to spot blasting the bejeesus out of any titan unit you have. Piriopolis, I used to be undefeated against khraleans, but lately smart players have been laying waste to me with snakes. Same on chato hill. Speeders can't get to 'em if your opponent understands zone of control.
beijingdream

beijingdream

Put a pinzer in front and your plasma tanks are useless as well. You repair 1 to his 2 (or 6 if a frickin' infector is around) while the snake punishes you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 18, 2010 06:49

dingo

dingo

You might try teleporting infantry units around on them if you have the bases/income to sustain that type of assault. If they are using a chokepoint, cut around it by teleporting infantry and eclipses. You may take some losses, but it's going to make the other player change the focus of his attack from a pure wall holding you back to defending from multiple sides.

Also, even though artillery are expensive and can't move/attack, unless it's a very cramped map, you can effectively destroy an assault, just watch out for buried underlings. (numbers under your characters help identify where they are currently)
Forum Index » Titans