[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Beating Guardia Mass
Forum Index » Sapiens
savior59

savior59

Alot of the times I play Khralean players they usually mass up on guardias. Especially on open maps with only dirt like Starvation. How can I stop these OP units easily?
dingo

dingo

On open maps, if the other player is massing Garudas, you might consider using Marauders. With a huge movement range on open maps, as well as two turns, you may find it much easier to use one Marauder to attack with it's first turn, get the gang up bonus with another, then use the second turn on the first Marauder.

You can also get Marauders back to safety with their increased movement as well. Don't just throw the units away, but keep them playable by having a couple Engineers available as well.
[Avatar]
LkASr

[Avatar]
LkASr

lol, you named garudas "guards" in spanish. Imagine garudas being aerial knights

Never surrender when you still have the chance.
"I have achieved navel superiority" -myself 2017
All the good stuff [WoT Generals Beta Tester, Uniwar Beta Tester, Vainglory Hero Suggestions List Contributor]
Come look at my profile for more info
[Avatar]
Apercent

[Avatar]
Apercent

I like that name better
[Avatar]
waxoid

[Avatar]
waxoid

as sapiens? you can still make heli-behind-marines work, but it is harder on plains. As noted marauders for gang-up and finishing become more powerful on plains (they can snipe to start an exchange/gang-up and initially weaken, then retreat to safety, or press in to finish wounded Garuda, ideally then protected by marines.)

Also consider the new buffed battery. Mobile and deadly to aerial, including from two spaces. This can force khral to use swarmers to try to get at the battery, and swarmers are easier to kill with helis and marauders etc.
Forum Index » Sapiens