[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Can we get someone banned for that reason?
Forum Index » General Discussion
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Okay so I wasn't sure where to post this, so I put it up in General.
So for some time now as most of you know, there was a huge wave of newbies in the game. Fortunately, most of the idiotic ones left being frustrated not knowing how to play without even looking at the campaign. But still they did not all left, some newbies are very nice and make good impression, others down right don't.
I'm talking about a player named "Cuddlefish", I understand that the guy has several accounts, but he is using that one in the chat right now.
So to come to the facts, the guy is pissing everyone off in the chat. Normally he would just pop in random comments or stuff, no big deal. But when someone confronts him and he doesn't like it, he reacts badly, often insulting that said player.The thing is that he has been going on since he arrived and won't come to reason, so my question it this, can we get someone banned for acting like a douche on the chat?
I can provide some screenshots with him insulting if necessary, but won't post until said so.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
dingo

dingo

You would probably be best off by emailing the screenshots to support@uniwar.com with a little explanation of what is frustrating you.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Okay I might do that, I forgot about that mail. Thanks for the tip!

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
gunther84

[Avatar]
gunther84

Yeah, you can try that, but I don't think this individual would ever be prevented from creating a new account.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Finally that won't be necessary, the dude calmed down. Not sure what was wrong, but oh well. But I still keep the screenshots just in case

Wandering...
[Avatar]
Gigantalian

[Avatar]
Gigantalian

For the greater good! Don't worry Nicko, If I see this "Cuddlefish" myself...my photo album would already have 867 screenshots. I got your back, your cybernetic back.
 Filename image.jpg [Disk] Download
 Description
 Filesize 1559 Kbytes
 Downloaded:  0 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 16, 2012 17:54

[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Congratulations, you're apparently very capable of replying to a 2 YEARS OLD THREAD.
Really??

Wandering...
[Avatar]
Gigantalian

[Avatar]
Gigantalian

YUPPP.
[Avatar]
Seamonster95

[Avatar]
Seamonster95

Lmao nicko

-Nessie