[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Email spam
Forum Index » General Discussion
RyanB

RyanB

Hey all, I just signed up for the multiplayer today, and was wondering if anyone else is concerned about spam. I apologize in advance if this is a dumb question, but I had a bit of trouble locating any kind of privacy policy. Links to said policy and/or replies are appreciated.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

RyanB, what kind of spam are you talking about?

The UniWar Team
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

You mean the mail you receive when it's your turn in a game? I've never activated it...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
RyanB

RyanB

Sorry for the late reply, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's not the notification per se that concerns me, so much as whether or not the developers intend to use the email address for any other purpose than strict game-notification.
RyanB

RyanB

As an aside, is it possible to be notified when it's my turn? The only way I've (so far) been able to see if it's my turn is to log into the game itself. I would strongly prefer to wait out an email then have to check it every ten minutes.
MetalDuke

MetalDuke

In "HEADQUARTERS --> MY ACCOUNT" menu, you can specify email and notifications (I describe the menu that i have on Iphone, i don't know if it differs on other mobile).

I receive emails in "spam" folder with a 'hotmail' email.

I only receive emails during night ; probably because I configured Push notifications on Iphone. Thus Uniwar alerts me directly on Iphone but when i disable Push notifications for the night, Uniwar send me email.
Forum Index » General Discussion