[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Map Editor
Forum Index » New Feature Request
patriarchz

patriarchz

I would think this would be one of the most used functions if it were available. Let the users create their own maps and we can design whatever we like.

I think it would need a "pre-view" function or something to go along with it, however.
orel87

orel87

Yes ! It is the most remarkable idea!
Anonymous

Anonymous
2nd
phingerz

phingerz

this is an awsome idea but i think these maps should only be allowed in unrated games

[WWW]
the fire 226

the fire 226

Yeah I like the idea of haveing a map editer in the game. I would like to edit my own games. I don't like the idea of being only able to play the already created maps and I would like to play all of the maps that you can play online in solo play so that I can practice on the maps that are online on solo play with a bot but I would also like to be able to creat my own games and maps in solo play and also make the bot pick the race and not the player so that he player doesn't know what the race will be for the enemy.
magic molly

magic molly

I think that a idevice based map-maker would be hard to do; i think a computer based one might be cool though. I have no clue how they would put them out there though- maybe you submit it with your account name, and then when you log in next you get the map. When you play someone on that map (unrated only, probably) they get it too. If you think you've gotten a great map they should have an option to submit it for official map status though.
Forum Index » New Feature Request