[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Scratch Pad
Forum Index » New Feature Request
[Avatar]
darf nader

[Avatar]
darf nader

It would be great to have a third chat tab for keeping notes to just yourself that persists through the entire game, like "red is trying to build swarms of mechas to attack soon", "working on SW base with green" or "orange is being petty, show him no mercy".

It would also be great if each entry was numbered with whatever turn you wrote the note.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Apr 21, 2010 22:02

[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Why not use conventional paper? Or your head?

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
darf nader

[Avatar]
darf nader

Why not just play the old Avalon Hill games with a board and paper hexagon cut-outs with another human? Because we have computers now.

Your answer, whether it was meant to be sarcastic or not, is actually exactly why this feature would useful if implemented within the game.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Oh well sorry if I offended you in any way, that wasn't meant to be. But I said that because personally I can think of it and not forget it, but if you wish that scratch pad and if it doesn't make it a burden to the developers i don't see any inconvenience, but I don't think that would be a priority for them IMO.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » New Feature Request