[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The Uniwar forum
Forum Index » New Feature Request
thethanx

thethanx

Please note: I'm currently playing Uniwar on an ipod touch, and have never played uniwar on a cell or other smart so I have no idea if this would be fiesable on some devices

So one thing about uniwar I LOVE is that there is a dev team and community that is able to modify and update the game so bugs/balance issues arise they can be fixed.

A large part of that community is here on the forums and one thing I've always wished was that you could acces the forum from the game for several reasons.

a) its a great reference guide
b) easier access would encourage more people to be active participants
c) things like clans and tournaments become easier to take part in.

I dont know if a seperate app would be easier, or maybe just a touch/mobile version of the webpages is easier, but I would love to see more people using these forums!

In sum, my request is that you make the Uniwar forum more accessible and friendly right from our devices, be they androids, iphones or whatever else you're using.

Thanks!
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

thethanx you have a great idea
devs please consider this

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Very mighty idea indeed. Its a pity the devs dont seem to be very active anymore recently and that the community is plagued with nuisances such as spammers or simply put trolls...
I too find the forums empty at times...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » New Feature Request