[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Hello Everyone
Forum Index » General Discussion

I have been playing Uniwar for about a month now and must say that I really enjoy the mix of Starcraft/Chess. I mainly prefer playing Titan but have had trouble pinpointing which maps do not put me at a disadvantage. Any suggestions as to what maps I have a chance on 1v1? Also, which of the 4 player maps do not put Titans at a disadvantage. Thank you for any suggestions.

If anyone wants to play let me know, I am one of those sick people that will take under five minutes to make my move in a 24 hour game every time.
phishster

phishster

If you look at a map, you can usually tell if it's a good one for either race. Mechas are slow but can tele, so they're good for maps such as penninsulas but you can't grab nearby bases early in the game. They have no aerial units, but good antiaircraft. I think that in each map any race has atleast a fighting chance. It's hard to say which map would be good, because any side could be argued at length. Fortunately, they do just that in the 'map specific strategy' section. Also, have you tried doing quicker games?
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

I wouldn't recommend greenvalley as titans...
Titans are good for bunkering up, so if the map presents an easy rush for you opponent you might want to be careful.

Sorry that's all I got to say since I don't play as titans and suck as them

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » General Discussion