[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
No single-player games other than 1v1?
Forum Index » General Discussion
lawhawk

lawhawk

Stupid question - is there no way to have a single-player game that's anything other than 1v1? I started out on the campaign, then played more single-player to get good, then moved to multiplayer. I love multiplayer but I do miss being able to play constantly for 10 minutes, put down the phone for 10 hours, then play constantly for 10 minutes again whenever I want. But single player has gotten too easy! Isn't there a way to do free for all or 2v1 single player so I don't have to wait for other players?
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Did you try to scroll ALL the available maps?? There are 4vs4, 3vs3 and 2vs2 maps of course, and if you want 3vs1 or anything like that you should take one of the 3 and make it unrated so you don't have to fill all the slots in order to play.
If you don't want to play with players I guess you can at all times play with a bot.

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

But even the bots can go offline

Sorry if i offended you
[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

yeah you can scroll past and choose bigger unrated games, and choose bots to practice with. thats one way to do it, and im gonna do that right now. XD

you scruffy lookin' nerf herder.

help mr.green take over the world! copy and paste this in your sig to help him gain world domination!!!!
Forum Index » General Discussion