[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Uniwar no longer on Android?
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
alexwils

alexwils

I cleared and reinstalled everything on my android phone today and UniWar no longer appears in the android market. the JavaGround.com site no longer works either. What's going on? Have I been screwed out of my $4.99?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jun 01, 2010 11:55

Hardwar

Hardwar

I can't get to the javaground web site either, but Uniwar is still showing in the Android market for me.
alexwils

alexwils

What version of Android are you running? I'm running Froyo so it might not have been updated to show in the market with that version.

Please sort it out developers!!
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

That's the main problem of Android... applications compatibility. Well I'm not here to have a debate and/or flamewar with mobiles OS, so let's move on.
Sadly this might be the case, and now you're screwed as I don't see at all how to play it, although I'm no android expert... And javagrounds offline? Wasn't that the editor?

Good luck anyways!

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
alexwils

alexwils

I managed to download a ROM off the net - one of the good things about android so I'm back playing again however with adverts. It's annoying because I actually paid for the game and I know it works on android 2.2 yet I'm reduced to the free version because the developers have taken their money and run and can't be bothered to update it in the market.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

An updated Android version of UniWar will be out sometimes this summer. It will greatly improve the game for that platform and will be compatible with more phones and newer OS versions.
Stay tuned.

The UniWar Team
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

UniWar is available on ALL Android devices
* for OS 1.5 or higher
* for all device resolutions (240x320, 320x480, 480x854, ...)

If you experience any issue, please send an email to:
support@uniwar.com

The UniWar Team

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
BuffaloMJL

BuffaloMJL

alexwils wrote: I cleared and reinstalled everything on my android phone today and UniWar no longer appears in the android market. the JavaGround.com site no longer works either. What's going on? Have I been screwed out of my $4.99?

I have been using this on my Atrix up til last night when it disappeared from my phone. I also can not find on the Market. I tried the market via website on my phone and it states that my phone is not compatible. Since when did this happen. How does it just stop working and disappear from phone and market. BS $4.99 down the drain.
BuffaloMJL

BuffaloMJL

Everyone has paid $4.99 for this. This needs to be fixed. Now my rating is gonna go to shit as well. 20 game I am gonna get kicked from thanks. HOW ABOUT A REFUND SINCE I CAN NOT USE OR DOWNLOAD TO MY PHONE.
[Avatar]
lantry

[Avatar]
lantry

xavi wrote:
If you experience any issue, please send an email to:
support@uniwar.com
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions