[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Helis strategy
Forum Index » Sapiens
[Avatar]
general rex

[Avatar]
general rex

Enter all helicopter strategies here
[Avatar]
general rex

[Avatar]
general rex

My strategy is attack from all sides I always make like 15 helis but i lost games cause they use fleets and i get too carried away and they capture all of my bases
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Helis are awesome....sometimes. They're good against pinzys and all those krahls. But against titans, they don't do much.
Eclipses chop them up and plasmas are too strong for them. And against saps, helis get destroyed by marines on rocks.
I think helis are a waste of money.

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

most cases simply spam them...depending on the map get marines too...and an engineer sooner or later to make sure they survive...

Sorry if i offended you
savior59

savior59

When I use the helos, I tend to attack weakened units, clearing up enemies and taking no damage. I tend to use marines against the khraleans and then kill any weakened swarmers and guardias with the helo. Usually a swarmer with 7 or less heath does not damage a helo. The dumbest thing you could do with a helicopter is to attack a guardia directly. Guardias tend to lose 5-6 health while the helicopter loses 5-4, its not worth it. When im playing against Titan players, I attack a plasma tank with a normal tank first, and then use the helicopter to attack the plasma tank with a gangup bonus. The tank can lose up to 3hp while the helicopter loses 1. I hope this helps you
Forum Index » Sapiens