[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Android Users
Forum Index » General Discussion
geeyawn

geeyawn

When looking at your units killed and loss, is there a number next to it showing how much money you and the other player lost? I see it on my ipod, but not on my phone.
[Avatar]
Paul5678

[Avatar]
Paul5678

Nope. For some reason this feature isn't included in the Android version. Peculiar.
[Avatar]
kralux

[Avatar]
kralux

A new Android version, well revamped, will make it out this summer and will have all the latest bells and whistles...

dingo

dingo

kralux wrote: A new Android version, well revamped, will make it out this summer and will have all the latest bells and whistles...

I hope that this is going to support the higher resolution devices? I haven't been able to play UW since I moved to my EVO. Game just freezes every time I try to build a unit.
[Avatar]
Paul5678

[Avatar]
Paul5678

Hmm... have you tried reinstalling it? My friend downloaded it fresh onto his EVO over the weekend and it's working just fine.

I wonder if the current version will work with Android 2.2 I'm considering updating. But I'd hold off if UniWar isn't compatible with that version of the OS. Plenty of other apps have been updated for 2.2. But I know that "will make it out this summer" could mean any time before the autumnal equinox in late September.

Forum Index » General Discussion