[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
The First space UniWar-tournament "Cosmo Battles"
Forum Index » Tournaments
sdrawde

sdrawde

Hopefully we can speed up now it is the weekend. Tarkus, echo uni's comments re well done for organising. Sorry I am part of the slow game, overall probably fairly equally to blame, noticeably slow during work hours for both. Ain't work a pain ? Happy with whatever your deadline is, I know you want to move on and keep progress. Let us know the deadline, maybe we can set aside some time to play every 10 minutes or something. Otherwise maybe u have to move on without us and please accept apologies.
tarkus

tarkus

UniKZ, fixed. We know that demmi has trouble with Internet. You have the time, everything is OK. Please be patient.

Sdrawde, in short, deadline is Thursday, August 27th. Within a couple of hours I'll translate the terms well and write in detail.
tarkus

tarkus

Sdrawde and BloodyHarry, it is preferably that you will have the games finished (or at least identify the winner) by Tuesday August 27th (the last day). Otherwise the following options are available:

- Disqualification for both players in accordance to the rules of the tournament;

- Disqualification of player playing for time (with the provision of appropriate screenshots);

- Awarding the winner with his undoubted advantage in a pair of games (screenshots needed);

- In the case of equal game it is possible to extend of the deadline. In this case you are to publish screenshots (each turn) of the game, at least 4 per day. Making less than four confirmed (by screenshots) moves will cause disqualification.

I apologize for this ultimatum, but your game lasts for too long, longer than allowed by the Regulations. I hope the proposed options will allow you to finish it without detriment to all.
unikz

unikz

Hi Tarkus and Talone:

I started my game with Genkey,he is a really good player,surprisely he got one of my base already.I won't give up though.lol

the thing is that he is really angry with me?I feel quite sorry if we have to fight in such a bad atmosphere.
I asked him how he beat satares?he looked like not willing to answer?I think its fine,he wants to keep that secret.

I throw out a question,if he is Talone,(sorry talone manhe said no,then we went on chatting and chatting about me.Suddently he got reallly angry with me?saying me disgusting?
Sorry if there is a miscommunication here?if one of you can explain to him?
I purely just really interested in his ID,no offense or disrespect any kind?I don't understand why he gets really mad with me after we move on from the topic(he is talone or not).I have asked him if i said anything make him so upset?

Sorry for the miscommunication again?
tarkus

tarkus

UniKZ, genkey didn't even understand your question about races and asked to translate it on Forum. I'm afraid that you'll have a communication problem.
unikz

unikz

Tarkus,we moved on and chatted again with genkey.
The things make me feel strange(no offense) strange is that
If he doesnt understand my question,how can he use so many other english words to chat with me?espcially the words he used more complicated than the word "What race did you use"
Also after he refused to answer the question,we moved on and chatted about others,such as where I live.what is my other ID.we seem to get on well.But overnight when I woke up.he just left lots angry comments,what happen overnight?My frined told me he left lots comments on russian forum.I read that and it was completely not what i mean.
tarkus

tarkus

UniKZ, unfortunately, I don't see your conversation. Genkey may by some nervous because he was accused of cheating in other game (garuda attacked helicopter 5-4, no cheat certainly) and after that you accused him of TALONE cloning. On runiwar forum genkey jokes about work and day out because of difficult game with you.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 26, 2013 01:58

unikz

unikz

Hi Tarkus:

I lost my blue sap vs Red Khra in Round 15. Our 1st game is in round 18,but i m a base down and we are just spamming armies. I do not think I have much chance.
Congratulation Genkey.After the early stage of miscommunication.We finally perform a game which I played poorly.

I notice that Genkey is doing a live screenshot on both games,I m suprised that you guys have more interest than me than Satares,who I think is better than me.

I can give you some comments when the game finish,if you want.

I hope you guys don't celebrate too much like cave men hunting down a dead animal,dancing around it.lol

I want to die with respect and dignity,lol.
unikz

unikz

For the blue sap game. I think I lost due to 1 critical bad move.

I advanced all my armies(3 heli and 5 marines a straigh line). Genkey used massy swarmers strategy.
I am a bit careless to position them a single line.so genkey killed my 1 heli and 2 marines with little cost.
when I exchange to get even,my troop has been badly damage.(a loss exchange i did,same credit but my both helicopters damanged)

after that bad move,no much chance for me.

Thanks,good game genkey and wish you good luck in semi final.
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

As we see the school of the Brutal Russian UniWar Style (BRUS) is gradually becoming the most powerful in the world!

UniKZ, thank you for participating in our tournament. Always glad to see you at the next tournaments. If you want, I can even give you the special admission to the closed internal Russian tournaments.

Good luck on the all fronts!

This message was edited 11 times. Last update was at Aug 27, 2013 04:36

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
unikz

unikz

Thank you talone, I would love to join in from Oct because i will be back to China for 3 weeks in Sep.I don't want to slow down your tourney.

I need to finish some unrated FFA games first,I played too little qualitied and intensive games after Dan's tourney.

I need to find my form back and train together with Russian fighters.

When I clear my current games,I will ask your permission to play with those lovely russian players.Thank you Demi,thank you genkey,great time for the tourney,6 games for me are all really good experience.

Only a pity for all 6 games i played k v s,no s v t though.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 27, 2013 04:02

BloodyHarry

BloodyHarry

In the matches against Sdrawde we finally came to a decisison: We met this evening and continued to play at a rate of 10 minutes per turn for the 2 matches, with Sdrawde emerging as winner. Congratulation! And thanks for the thrilling games, and all that adrenaline...

[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

FINAL:

Genkey - Malev

Screens and discussion: http://www.runiwar.ru/forum/82-557-30769-16-1383818885

Tour Table: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0As88ZpP83E9LdG04NWJ0NjgxNjl6aHNLSlRQak9nNmc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

Who loves UniWar and wants seriously study the UniWar secrets and tactics - email me
[WWW]
[Avatar]
talone

[Avatar]
talone

Genkey - 1
Malev - 2
Tarkus - 3

Congratulations! The winners receive prizes, gifts and distinctions. Thank you all for participating!

[WWW]
Forum Index » Tournaments