[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Another race poll
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Should Uniwar add another race?
Yes 75% [ 12 ]
Dont care 0% [ 0 ]
No 25% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 16
savior59

savior59

who thinks that uniwar should add another race?
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

but what is there to add? They have the robots, the aliens, and the humans...

I think it's a good idea...if you can think of something.

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
savior59

savior59

Personally I think like a group of bandits or mabey humaniod aliens (by humaniod I mean they walk on 2 feet) I dunno, mabey they will do that for uniwar 3
[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

[Avatar]
MuRLoCk

i think that would be great! although i agree that there isn't much options for another race,but if you can find one i say go for it.

you scruffy lookin' nerf herder.

help mr.green take over the world! copy and paste this in your sig to help him gain world domination!!!!
MasonC

MasonC

I think that would be a good idea but the only thing I can think of would be mithacale and that would be a very bad thing to put in a game like uniwar (sorry about my spelling)
MasonC

MasonC

I think if there was to be some other race it would fun to have somthing like a roc for a air unit
MasonC

MasonC

maybe a bit of everything they could be a bit like a cross of bandits and assassins like maybe a unit that can kill a weak unit instantly from behind but can not attack when the unit is facing it and attacks the same as other units from the side or a sort of unit that can steal some how?
MasonC

MasonC

How about a race of mutants? It's a bit cliche, but how about a scientific experiment gone wrong creates this whole new race, intent on destroying the ones that created them?
Britannia

Britannia

My idea, as I posted on the Uniwar 2 concept chat, would by crystalline obelisks. Or even just crystalline-themed creatures, I think that idea has potential.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Woooooooow mason hold on your posts buffy! There's an "edit" button in case you haven't noticed, and a little something we call preparing a post and an idea, means you take your time and THINK of what you want to talk about and THEN post it...
As to your ideas... I wanna cry T_T
As I watch your posts going further down the page, I notice you're going more mad every mad... Kill a weak unit instantly? That's a bit on the OP side, and what do you mean when "facing it", units in uniwar face only one direction, so they should always attack from north east when killing a unit and nowhere else??
You need to cool off a bit, your ideas are way too crazy and *cough*stupid*cough*.

Perso nally, if the devs can pull it out nicely why not? But right now I don't feel uniwar needs a new race. After all SC2 is doing very nicely without new races or whatsoever...
Now new units are indeed welcome, what would be the point of having a new game then?

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Britannia

Britannia

Nicko, agreed on the Mason count.....

Mason, please try to contain all your ideas into one post. When someone replies, THEN you can comment further. Paragraphs are your friends; multiple postings are not.....

Anways, Nicko, I like Uniwar 1 where it is right now. I would only do tiny amounts of tweaking to online matchmaking, but that would be updates. The point of the new game, in my opinion, would be to add a new race, new unit types, new maps, enhance online play (I'm lobbying for clans! ), and, of course, better AI for offline play.
Forum Index » New Feature Request