[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Round timer bugs
Forum Index » Bug Reports
asdf

asdf

Very often the round timer gets messed up. I can watch the timer count down and all of a sudden it can gain a minute or more in time or even lose a minute or more. I've even seen on 3m turn games that the round timer will jump up to 5 minutes.

I'm not sure if this bug has been reported yet, but it happens to me very frequently. And I think it also hides your opponent's turns. Occasionally, while the round timer is counting down on my opponent's turn, i switch back to the main screen to see my games list and I see that on the game I just left that it is now my turn and alot of time has elapsed. That shouldn't be since just a second ago I was in the game and it said it was still my opponent's turn. I theorize that while I wasn't watching, some extra time was added to the round timer, and this bug effectively hid that my opponent finished his turn. So it was actually now my turn but the game gave me no indication that it was.

I've also had my turn skipped even though I had plenty of time left on the timer. The most time I've had on the timer when my turn was skipped was about 1m 30 seconds. So I assume that while I wasn't looking some time was added to the timer, so I thought i had alot of time left to finish my turn, but in actuality my time had expired.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 16, 2010 09:31

asdf

asdf

Wow. Noone else has seen this bug? It still happens to me frequently, almost every game.
Sphink

Sphink

I have never seen or heard of this happening before. I have an iPhone... Have you tried reinstalling the app?

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
asdf

asdf

Yes, on my iphone I have re-installed the game several times. Last time I re-installed was a couple days ago. There has been no effect on this bug. I still see it on almost every game I play.
[Avatar]
xavi

[Avatar]
xavi

asdf: This might not be a bug but simply the fact that your refresh rate is set to off. Can you double check that?

-= The UniWar Team =-
[Email]
asdf

asdf

Refresh rate is at 10 seconds. I suppose this isn't really a problem for games with a long round limit. But for 3 min games, it's a pain.
Forum Index » Bug Reports