[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Race Preference
Forum Index » General Discussion
Solitary

Solitary

I'm just starting out on this game but have done a fair amount of practice against bots before making my debut online, and I've been looking at the race balance on the ladder. What I've found interesting is a pretty even spread at the very top of the ladder for races, but in the 2000-2500 range there is a heavy bias towards khraleans and secondly titans. I'm interested in people's thoughts on the huge favour towards khraleans as whilst I do think the swarm is tough to defend against, the race balance in this game seems very well constructed.

I do think it would be easier to take wins off weak opponents with khraleans as definately around my own ranking I have seen a very poor understanding of tempo, which you can emphasise with khraleans most easily. I don't think that's what the 2000-2500 players are all doing though, so I'm a little confused xD.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

I'm confused as what you're trying to say too
But if you wanna know my preference, well I hate titans. Yes that's all, I play both khrals and saps which I both have fun playing with, but NOT titans...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Solitary

Solitary

I'm trying to say most of the medium high part of the ladder seems to be khrals! The very top is pretty evenly spread but there's very few sapiens in the 2000-2500 point range compared with other races :o. I was just wondering if there was a reason for that as I think the races are pretty well matched from my limited experience xD.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

I'd say coincidence, but I don't have that level so I can't say. The most score I achieved was 2100 so I'm still far away ^^
Also, ignore lehi and all of the nefi's, they're stupid bots exploiting a hack and spamming the top players list.....

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Solitary

Solitary

Always confuses me why anyone would take the time to do things like that :s.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

We think he just made up bots, they do it automatically. As a proof I have invited him on a game and he never reacted... So yeah, bots.
And yes he's an idiot, where's the fun in that? It's not like it should be hard or anything...

Wandering...
Solitary

Solitary

And it's not like a game with real prestige in being a top ranked player, only people with iphones and touch screen nokias have even heard of it and only a tiny percentage of them xD. I only heard of the game a few weeks ago myself >.<.
lehi

lehi

Nicko wrote: We think he just made up bots, they do it automatically. As a proof I have invited him on a game and he never reacted... So yeah, bots.
And yes he's an idiot, where's the fun in that? It's not like it should be hard or anything...

Trust me, it's ton's of fun. =)

I'm the same player that also figured out how to get an underling to attack a swarmer, just search for moerderin, or whitecat on these forums =)

Oh, and btw, you're forgetting about android phones! People use those too. haha.
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

My mom said to never trust people over the Internet

Sorry if i offended you
Solitary

Solitary

I'm sure she's a real high flyer on the uniwar ladder xD.
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Oh, still the same guy? So the game is hackable on droid too now?
Well let me just say this: you're wasting your time. If you're trying to tell the devs to enhance their securities by hacking the game... Well either they don't care or they don't need it. It's a PHONE game for christs sake, who cares that much to be top player? On the other hand it's annoying for the players so if you could please stop that be nice, but I suppose I don't need to be asking since you won't listen.
The last reason I can think of is fun... but I hardly see the fun in THAT, unless maybe it's training you to be a hacker?

Well whatever, you're lame

Wandering...
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Don't worry hopefully kralux will ban lehi/moerdin's IP address...

He said he would "take action"...

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
lehi

lehi

Nicko wrote: Oh, still the same guy? So the game is hackable on droid too now?
Well let me just say this: you're wasting your time. If you're trying to tell the devs to enhance their securities by hacking the game... Well either they don't care or they don't need it. It's a PHONE game for christs sake, who cares that much to be top player? On the other hand it's annoying for the players so if you could please stop that be nice, but I suppose I don't need to be asking since you won't listen.
The last reason I can think of is fun... but I hardly see the fun in THAT, unless maybe it's training you to be a hacker?

Well whatever, you're lame

no, i'm not trying to send any message, just having fun. It's at nobody's expense, the top 3 ranked players are also cheating. I did the math, and it's impossible to them to have gotten their score without cheating (because of diminishing returns).

Let me have my fun, and you have yours.
lehi

lehi

nfong wrote: Don't worry hopefully kralux will ban lehi/moerdin's IP address...

He said he would "take action"...

rofl, I hope this is a joke...

Look up this, banning ip addresses is not very useful for making your site secure. you're better off fixing the actual problem:
http://whatismyipaddress.com/hide-ip
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Yes lehi, I have realized that tmort, bulldog, and allout are cheating too. Their "win"-"points gained" ratio is way out of whack.
I respect your opinion lehi, but I really wish you wouldn't do this...it's just very annoying...
Are you also those "nefi" guys?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 15, 2010 18:26

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
Forum Index » General Discussion