[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Better undo feature
Forum Index » New Feature Request
exile

exile

Perhaps it is just me, but when ever I need to make an undo, the feature is unavailable. When I don’t need it, it’s available. It could be that I don’t understand how it works, or maybe it could be improved.

One more thing off topic~ Team chat, or private chat would be really cool.
[Avatar]
Gargoyle

[Avatar]
Gargoyle

Team chat is announced for the 1.0.3 upgrade. Yay - this was something that was REALLY needed!
exile

exile

Awesome
clamato

clamato

I think undo only works when doing so doesn't give you an advantage. Like you can't undo an attack (because if you could, you could undo an attack that didn't go the way you hoped) and you can't undo a move that opens up fog of war a bit. You can undo a move in your own territory (I think) and you can undo creating a unit for a few seconds.

That's what it seems to be to me, maybe someone else knows better?
the fire 226

the fire 226

H I rhink that the undo should be on for u doing a move that you didn't want to do. I don't like it when you creat a unit that you don want then when you click on something other than the options button the undo button goes away and I would like it to stay on untill you move another unit you can click on another unit or the chat button or a base and it will still be up. But if you create a unit then the undo button shoul be replaced with one to undo the created unit.
magic molly

magic molly

clamato wrote: I think undo only works when doing so doesn't give you an advantage. Like you can't undo an attack (because if you could, you could undo an attack that didn't go the way you hoped) and you can't undo a move that opens up fog of war a bit. You can undo a move in your own territory (I think) and you can undo creating a unit for a few seconds.

That's what it seems to be to me, maybe someone else knows better?

Hmph. Am i the only one who reads the 'how to play' things?

1. Open UniWar
2. Go to 'Help'
3. Go to 'Advanced Rules'
4. Scroll to the bottom, where it says 'undo'
5. Read
6. ?????
7. Profit
Forum Index » New Feature Request