[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
How to get the update for iphone?
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions
Dragonfire83

Dragonfire83

Hello all... this game is great, however I would like to take advantage of the damage display, how do I get the latest update? I am currently running V1.0.6. I have an Iphone, I tried searching the App store but didn't see it. Do I need to do something else? Sorry for the repeat post I ran a search and didn't find anything. Thank you in advance.
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

IPhone update has not been released yet
Damage display is, I think, only on android at the moment.
iPhone update coming soon

Sorry if i offended you
Dragonfire83

Dragonfire83

Thank you for the update. Do you happen to know when the update will hit for the iphone? there is a pretty big advantage of being able to see what the damage report will be, since I am on an iphone and my normal gang of cohorts are all on Android... I seem to be at a disadvantage. This is where I should say something witty like (though I don't need it) but the fact of the matter is that they pretty much always beat me so this should be able to help me out to some extent.
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

Not certain but I was told next Monday...I dont know if the uniwar people already sent the update to apple or if they are going to send it ok momday, though...
Kralux?

Sorry if i offended you
Dragonfire83

Dragonfire83

Well, Monday has come and gone, I am rather disappointed that there isn't an update. I really feel that there is an advantage to being able to see what damage will be done. Any updates on the update for the iphone?
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

You can make a game with Kralux and see what he says...I think they already submitted it to Apple, but Apple takes a longggggggggggggggg time to approve updates.

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
zalcore

zalcore

Such... a.... painfully... long.... time... We'll all be older by the time it is finally in the app store...

Why isn't my name CAPITALIZED? As always the world is out to get me...
[WWW]
Dragonfire83

Dragonfire83

Well, I hate to be pushy... but it has been a month, what is going on? The main page says that the update is coming soon. but that update was posted on the 2nd of November. It is now the 20th.
Forum Index » Technical Support Questions