[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Map Strategy:Sapien Winning strategy on Full Plnet/ F.P Orig
Forum Index » Sapiens
Gen Petraeus

Gen Petraeus

kk. I don't know what you guys think of this, but I have seen that having your army fight on the outside instead of commiting forces on the inside circle might help? Cause even though I lost a bunch of credits trying to defend a base in the middle, I still might be victorious, there are 3 guys left... What do you think? Is my Strategy stupid? Or good?

I think the Sapiens have an advantage on the outside: Khraleans and Titans kind of dominate the inside area, whilst you are able to move around the outside and own... Is it a player's strategy or is it the races advantages and disadvantages at work? What do you think?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 22, 2010 22:48

Why is it that people suck sometimes?
It's a question I ask myself sometimes. My answer??? "It's Life noob! Get on with it!"
Solitary

Solitary

Are you talking about FFA strategy? If you get ganged up on you'll lose your base whatever you do, in a team game you should be able to hold your base with correct play from everyone. There's no race which can hold against against 2 players ganging up on them in the middle on full planet!
Forum Index » Sapiens