[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
show leaves
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better
Dschingis

Dschingis

Hello,

im relatively new to this game bought it 1month ago. and i just love it. The only thing which is very annoying is the leaver rate (double skipped). Its like every 6th game or so there is a leaver in my or in the opponents field...

I know this leaverproblem is in some games, but some of them "prevent" this. So one way i think of to deal with this is a very simple one. Just put next to the elo of a player a "skipped out" count or something like that.
Additional there should also be a "backup" lets say pc version for those who crush their phone.

Cheers and happy destroying
[Avatar]
Nixflix

[Avatar]
Nixflix

What's your score?
Generally, a good amount of people from 1400-1500 Play a game, suck, then quit...once you get to the 1600's that shouldn't be happening to much though
If thats not the case though then I don't really have an answer for you.

Sorry if i offended you
Dschingis

Dschingis

i thought so also thats why i waited a little bit with this post.

currently 1693. 3 days ago a 1800 was removed and today again two ~1650 were removed... so...

So these two games were really annoying cause it was a quite a big elo loss

edith says: i got a flash of inspiration: put the command of units and the bases of the kicked player under the control of the next member (money can be lost or also transfered). and to prevent abusing this feature the kicked player should get a loss & the opponent should get the elo calculation as a surrendered player.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Nov 01, 2010 16:14

[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Wow, I'm impressed with the first idea, that would be GREAT to evaluate how sucky or bad a player really is. Because you see there are a lot of 2100+ players who play one map with one setting (race) over and over and over. No wonder they get so high, but' it's really stupid because do anything else and he'll be worse than a newbie...
No what we should do is do some sort of "purity counter" that takes into consideration the leave rate, numbers of time he got skipped and skipped, kind of map and races played so that other players may have some idea how dirty the opponent can be.
Another idea following this one is adding the possibility to "rate" a player to be taken in consideration of this counter, but I'm not so sure about this one...

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » How to make the uniwar.com website better