[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Damage Display Request
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Xenai

Xenai

Could the damage display for 10 points of damage be changed to a different color? So for example 1-9 damage would be the standard yellow/red dots and 10 damage might be black or something like that. Right now it's very hard to tell the difference between an attack that's supposed to do 9 damage and an attack that's supposed to do 10.
zalcore

zalcore

Do you mean like roman numerals (except color-coded instead of letters) or where each bar is a different color so you can just look at the last one to tell how much damage the unit will do... or something else?

Why isn't my name CAPITALIZED? As always the world is out to get me...
[WWW]
Xenai

Xenai

Hmm I wasn't very clear. I was talking about the dots which are shown when you move one unit next to another. Your damage is shown on top in yellow dots, and theirs is shown on bottom in orange, which works quite nicely in most cases. However, when you're getting up to 9/10 dots, it's hard to tell exactly how many there are. And with the difference between killing a unit and leaving it with one health being so significant, I think it would be worthwhile if either all the dots or the 10th dot changed to a different color when the damage dealt is supposed to be 10.
Forum Index » New Feature Request