[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Requests for Update 1.2.2
Forum Index » New Feature Request
zalcore

zalcore

The new update came out yesterday (finally YAY!) and another is supposed to come within the next few months. I didn't see a thread for this so post/discuss suggestions and changes for it here.

I'll start.

The new patch has come with a new interface, in chat and the current games screen. It's currently a little hard to see when it's your turn so I'd suggest highlighting the whole b ox instead of just the race icon.

Without going into the game you can't see the name of who's turn it is. It would be nice to be able to see this. You could place the name next to the name of the game, there should be enough room. Or you could possibly have a pop-up that tell you more information about the game like names and in-game stats when you tap once, then it would enter when you tapped twice.

The new textbox is a little hard to get used to. With the old one I could see what others had said while I typed, now I can't. I also can't close the textbox and look without deleting what I've written. It would be good if it temporarily saved so you can go back into chat before finishing what you're saying. Another possibility is to add an option in the settings menu that will let you use the old textbox, the code/art is already there so it shouldn't be too hard to add in.

There currently isn't a landscape mode for typing which is a little annoying when you're trying to type more quickly or prefer to type with two thumbs.

Last thing, not necessary, but I think it would be a little smoother if instead of tapping to open the textbox you swiped. I accidentally open up the textbox a lot. Before it didn't bother me, I could still see the text, but now a white screen appears and I need to hit the close button to get rid of it.

I can't think of anything else currently, but if I do I'll put it here.

~Zally

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 02, 2010 19:22

Why isn't my name CAPITALIZED? As always the world is out to get me...
[WWW]
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Hmm Uniwar must've changed alot...
Haven't been able to get the update yet, as I'm being banned from the game for a bit...

zalcore wrote:
Currently you can't see you're win/loss record against someone when you bring up their stats. They can only be seen in the "My Friends" section. Adding it back into the stats screen would be nice.

Was this feature here before and taken away? I never noticed it...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Dec 01, 2010 20:19

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
zalcore

zalcore

Yeah, nevermind. I either missed it when I checked due to idiocy and lack of sleep, or the brought it back. It's there now so I removed it from my list.

You got banned? How? Why? I thought you had the devs protection. Xavi deleted Nfong? for you...
Anyways, what's your estimate on how long you'll be away? You're time just ran out in the losing battle on Full Planet.

[WWW]
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Eh my parents aren't too happy with me...so I'm not really "banned", but more like "my itouch got taken away."

hmm I thought Nix was playing my games for me...If Nix forgot to, can you remind him for me zallywoo? >:3

zalcore

zalcore

Gotcha, Nix must've forgot for a few days, but he just played for you in said losing battle. I remember last time you had Nix play for you against me it ended in defeat xD Hopefully you'll get your iPod back soon so you can see the new update, Uniwar looks alot better, atleast the menu do. I'll post pics when I get the chance.

[WWW]
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

Cool, thanks
Hmm...but by the way you're describing it, Uniwar seems a lot worse xD
But I'll see...eventually...

arknw229

arknw229

Wat i want in the update is a game type where you cant leave the app or wait a few hours, so the game moves much faster. sometimes i have 20 minutes and i want to play a game, but constantly reloading the current game page waiting for the other player to go is agonizing. Sometimes it works, like when i only have a few minutes every now and then, but i want to see a game list of quicker games.(maybe a choice? game speed: slow / fast)

Also, I would like the ranking to be more like the starcraft ranking system, instead of this vague number system, where a losing streak can make you lose 100 or more points. i want leagues (bronze, silver, gold? A, B, C? underling, light, heavy, ranged? any ideas would work)

Forum Index » New Feature Request