[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
New Uniwar: Pros and Cons...
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Gen Petraeus

Gen Petraeus

Ok, I have to say Kudos for some of the new features in Uniwar; I think some things could be improved, or maybe there should be some more options you could turn on or off...

One: Damage Preview- I think this is good and bad; I did see someone say that it should be removed because of the fact that you LEARN as you play... but it definitely makes things easier and the previews are not always correct, so kudos for that.

Two, there should be a way to "speed" up the game; because it lags a little on mine. Mainly, the current games menu; I don't like how it is on that; the icons are fine for it, but I think you should be able to revert back to the old menu screen? I don't know if that is possible, but it should be considered? I don't know, just talking. If you cannot add an option to go to old menu screen, its fine; another thing is when it is not your turn on the game when you are "in" the game. When you touch a unit, it gives you a lot of possible attacks, I think this should be able to be turned off because it gets a little annoying. It was great at first, but then it just got in the way. So good and bad for this feature.

Here is also another thing i noticed; yes I am not a developer, yes I sometimes don't know what I am talking about, but I do know what I am talking about here. Maybe it is a result of the "press on an enemy unit to look at all possible attacks." Look, I think it is lagging the game a bit, with this, although it isn't always laggy, which goes back to my "option" to turn off this feature. Because it happens as I press a unit accidently, then when I move around or do anything for a few seconds after this. Just saying my thoughts on these things.

Why is it that people suck sometimes?
It's a question I ask myself sometimes. My answer??? "It's Life noob! Get on with it!"
Gen Petraeus

Gen Petraeus

I think there should be a vote kick feature where, you do not get any points for this kind of kick, and where it calls for a majority vote. Here is why: This guy named Ehud6342 is in the game, and the game runs very slowly. It is a game on Full Planet, and you know... So here is my rage against some things in the game. Slowly, one by one, people get kicked because they don't make their turns. But there was one player, an anonymous player, that had been online an hour ago, and the time on his turn was around the 30 minute mark before a kick. So that made me a Little Suspicious. It was a 12 hour game, yes I did get skipped a couple of times, but when I see something like "last online: 1 hr ago" and his turn is at the 30 minute mark, it is a little fishy... In hindsight I should've taken a screenshot because I never got that kind of proof again in that game at least... I had capped a few bases around the vicinity of mine, but because of the skips, I couldn't capture many. Ehud however, had captured all of the middle bases, and a good majority of the outside bases on Fullplanet, and reviewing the way the players went out, again I wish I had taken screenshots, but I didn't realize this until the last anonymous player went out... that he was deliberately controlling these guys... Or it appeared that way. All I ask is that you put in the new update, and this may be a mandatory update because this will add an option, for a vote kick. THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR SCORE, like you won't get points for THIS kind of kick, but he will be gone... Tell me if you understand what I mean...
Also you might want to review Ehud6342 as well... his record does not show that he cheats, but it looked a lot like he was cheating.

Why is it that people suck sometimes?
It's a question I ask myself sometimes. My answer??? "It's Life noob! Get on with it!"
Forum Index » New Feature Request