[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
An idea to better random games.
Forum Index » New Feature Request
Sphink

Sphink

First of all you should be able to "veto" about 3-4 maps of your choice as I have said before.

It also seems like alot of people want to be able to choose their race when playing a random game.
In essence making not the whole match-up random, but only map and opponet. Which sounds balanced to me.

If you start a random game, the "system" should pick your opponet and map and "lock" you both in.
Player one will be shown the map and the opponets skill level.
The player who starts the game has 3 options.

1) choose race.
2) abort game for half points.
3) offer draw.

Player 2 will then recieve the random game and be able to look at the map, opponets race, and skill level and be given the same 3 options as player 1.

Feel free to expand on this idea or offer Other ideas of how to better the random game matching system.

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
[Avatar]
Nicko

[Avatar]
Nicko

Ideas are from starcraft?
And that's precisely what I want, be able to choose my race when I RECEIVE random games.
It would be perfect if they did the same as in SC, select when you want a game and it will look for one, setting you against someone else who's also looking for a game.
Sadly I don't think there are enough players on at the same time for that system to be truly efficient

"I hate the world's population, it's too large and getting larger. People need to slow down on the sex!"

Wandering...
Forum Index » New Feature Request