[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
What idiot created new scoring system
Forum Index » General Discussion
revofpodus

revofpodus

look dumbazz .

I'm a 2000 and beat a 1790 and get 4
I lose to the 1790 I lose -16

Come on the non random are 50%bullshit so ur telling me he would of gotten 32 .. Since when. Just say you tilted the game toward the low ranked crybabies.. Jesus..

Btw dead monk cannot be beat if other player uses titans.. No possible way . Most tilted level on uniwar.. Just proves u programmers are total fucking idiots.. Glad ur investment is tanking.. U deserve it.
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

revofpodus wrote: crybabies..

Pot meet Kettle.
[Avatar]
nfong

[Avatar]
nfong

revofpodus wrote: look dumbazz .

I'm a 2000 and beat a 1790 and get 4
I lose to the 1790 I lose -16

Come on the non random are 50%bullshit so ur telling me he would of gotten 32 .. Since when. Just say you tilted the game toward the low ranked crybabies.. Jesus..

Btw dead monk cannot be beat if other player uses titans.. No possible way . Most tilted level on uniwar.. Just proves u programmers are total fucking idiots.. Glad ur investment is tanking.. U deserve it.

Krahls can beat titans on dead monk...
And why do you play lower ranked players if you know you're going to lose a bunch of points? It doesn't make sense...
The programmers aren't idiots, but you seem to qualify as one...

When life gives you lemons...

"TAKE YOUR DAMN LEMONS BACK, LIFE. I DON'T WANT YOUR STINKIN' LEMONS."
revofpodus

revofpodus

I like to play the game.. Thats why dumb ass. I understand most players , including the programmers, only focus on the rank but I actually like to play.

With the new scoring system its dumb to bother trying .. I'm trying to embrace the new fomat but it's not working. No one plays anymore and the high ranks quit, so what's the point. I just played a 1745 and lost 38 points .. 38 ponts!! On the rematch I won 4 .,

Games rigged against high scores. It's bullshit
boourns

boourns

If they redid the scoring system than all that means is the average score and what is currently considered good may go down, and there will be an adjustment period. Basically, many will undergo a "correction" in their score and settle in at a lower score. But if you don't care about score and just want to play, what does it matter?
Sphink

Sphink

I take it you have no idea how an elo scoring system works.

It rewards you for playing against player of equal or greater score then you.

Do you really expect to be rewarded with points for beating a player over 200 points below your score?

You are expected to win a game against a player with a score that much lower then yours.
On the other hand your opponet beat a player with over 200 points then him. So he beat a player that should have beat him. Therefore he is rewarded with more points for winning a game against such a strong player.

How about you wiki "elo". And play opponets that are more equal to you if you want more points...

Good luck, Have fun!

My biased opinions are open-minded.
-Sphink
Forum Index » General Discussion