[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: deNavailles
Forum Index Profile for deNavailles »» Messages posted by deNavailles
Guides & Tips » How to play uniwar on a PC » Go to message
  mistercreepy wrote:What about macbook?

I'm using a Mac version of BlueStacks. It has been out some for some time now. Works for me quite well when I need it but I'm happier on my iPad usually.
What's New in the Latest Updates » Update Notes of iOS Jan 8, 2016 » Go to message
The update notes on the iOS App Store for Uniwar said to see the forum for the latest updates and bug fixes. I don't see anything new new listed here since November??

This should be the right forum given the title listed above?

(I love UniWar)
Tournaments » TEAM Tournament: RAID & RESCUE » Go to message
FYI I just clicked the link to raid and rescue 2 x 2 and it took me to raid and rescue 4 x 4. This happened multiple times. It happens from the iOS App and from the web site too. I cleared my Safari cache and history but it still happened. (Note: I had no trouble registering for the 2x2 tourney within the App.)
Bug Reports » Opponents unit is stronger than when they ended their turn? » Go to message
I noticed my opponents only Marauder was at 11 at the start of my turn. I replayed my opponents turn and found that his Marauder began at 9. For this Marauders 1st action it healed (on a healing base) so was now at 10. Then after other pieces played, the same Marauder attacked and killed my Helicopter for it's 2nd action. When it did this it took no damage and was at 10 still, plus it was promoted, so had a ^ added to it's graphic.

It should have been 10 at start of my current turn but it is at 11!

I hope this can be fixed soon.
I haven't taken my turn yet if UniWar needs to see it. I give my consent for this if needed.

I also have a video I took of the replay on my cell phone.

I give UniWar my permission to contact me if you would like. I assume you have my email address from my player name of deNavailles.

Here are game details:
Game = TheWetSpot37003
Started 2015-07-16
Round 21
I am Blue team. It's still my turn.
My opponent plays 2nd so his last turn ended Round 20.
Bug Reports » Your turn expires in 15 minutes, really? HaHa got yeah! » Go to message
I had that happen to me in a Team Tournament. But in my case it was my teammates turn to go. That was helpful because I was able to tell my brother (my teammate) that it was his turn.
Forum Index Profile for deNavailles »» Messages posted by deNavailles