[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: cheese
Forum Index Profile for cheese »» Messages posted by cheese
User Generated Maps » Odyssey Campaign Prologue and Backstory » Go to message
2 weeks
New Feature Request » Uni Factions » Go to message
Yes!
General Discussion » New Earth Risk 600 UniCoins! » Go to message
I meant to say yes! I will abide by the rules!
General Discussion » New Earth Risk 600 UniCoins! » Go to message
Damn straight I’m in! Rules have been read. Abide? Most likely...
General Discussion » UniWar gets acquired by Spooky House Studios » Go to message
Wait...is this true? Or are you Doctorspooky?
General Discussion » A tale of Glory - 1000uc prize for grabs!! » Go to message
Winners posted in the basement!!

1 Gout
2 lodeous
3 Batteries

Nice work gents. Too bad Ski will most likely lose to Eve!
This is officially a contest now!!
  Duaneski wrote:
  lodeous wrote:What races are you playing?

Those and the map haven't been announced yet.. but basically I expect him to be playing the role of:

Squashed bug / exploded robot / impaled human

I will be playing the part of/

Bug squisher / robot exploder / person who shishkabobs the humans

As the only judge so far, I thought you'd like to know that due to your above post, you are currently in first place.
As I cannot enter the contest because I don't think you can beat Evr, ever, I will volunteer my services on the judging committee.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.97 with REWARDED AD to build any unit & full turn undo » Go to message
  wookieontheweb wrote:
  cheese wrote:I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus and updated in the AppStore yesterday. I can watch an ad for coins but the coins don't actually get added to my bank.

Check the purchase history and see what it says there. Watching an Ad gives you coins in the same way as winning a match, which it is not the same as purchasing coins with cash even though it appears in the same list.

Yup. Nothing in purchase history (btw, I wish it was newest on top so you don't have to scroll all the way down). I also took note of my coin total before and after watching ad and it didn't change.
What's New in the Latest Updates » 1.9.97 with REWARDED AD to build any unit & full turn undo » Go to message
I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus and updated in the AppStore yesterday. I can watch an ad for coins but the coins don't actually get added to my bank.
General Discussion » Khralafia 2.0 signup sheet » Go to message
Bad karma can get you boned? That's not always a bad thing!
I vote Shinzon to be hanged. Oh wait, he did that to himself
Cheese is in!
General Discussion » Expiring Finished Games Rewards? » Go to message
  Duaneski wrote:Actually just thinking about what you're saying and the way it is set up.

I think it is as is because you can get rewards from unranked games.

It's ALSO possible to make two accounts... easily.

So without limits it would be insanely easy for people to dishonestly farm coins.

Now I've had upwards of 35-40 games going at once - 15-20 of those being ranked - AND I RARELY lost rewards.

So, maybe you're just somehow winning a LOT faster than I do, or your games are routinely shorter? Not sure. Either way, the more I think about it the more I think it is as is on purpose ...

(Maybe they should consider some changes to make this all clear still though. But again, I'm sure that they have priorities)

Who is this?
Forum Index Profile for cheese »» Messages posted by cheese