[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: wungman
Forum Index Profile for wungman »» Messages posted by wungman
General Discussion » Named and Shamed \o/ » Go to message
you do get less and less points each time you play as you move up in rank/points. the last two games i played, one game i got zero points, another i got 3. you don't have to believe me, just try it yourself. play full planet (original) rated, non-team, 1 vs 7 bots.

when you first start off (assume you're at 1500), you get ~ 10 points per game won. more or less i don't recall since that was a while ago. you start earning less and less ... but you still get a little bit. the zero point game mentioned above only happened recently. by then i was already over 3k.
yeah, i don't disagree with you there. i don't frequent this forum much ... just happened to see this thread. have the admins or developers said anything about re-working the ranking? I assume not since the ranking has been like this for as long as i played the game.
  MasonC wrote: Well I am glad that admitted it at last it must have gotten boring playing bots all the time.

i wasn't reluctant to admit, just misread the first post to begin with. nor do i really think it's all that wrong to play bots. and honestly, it's still kinda fun to play bots. i still play a game or two every now and then.
  Solitary wrote:Or you can just admit here in front of everyone that your ranking is not genuine.

ok, is everyone here? my ranking ... is not ... genuine.

ok, why the confession now?
i didn't read the post carefully ... didn't see the part about bot farming.

long story short, bought this game just to play with friends. didn't care to play with strangers. started playing bots to learn. friends stopped playing. i just kept playing bots since then. realize i can play rated games with bots, then made it a goal to see if i can get over 3k points that way. (at the time, the 1st place user only had 3k points). after crossing that threshold, stopped playing all together, until recently when my friends started playing again. i've never created additional accounts, only played bots (free for all, full planet map).

hope this confession is acceptable to y'all!
  MasonC wrote: I see you have not responded about the 5 round challenge just got.

yeah, i don't really care to play him. I don't doubt that he'll probably beat me.
first of all, what constitute as cheating? how do you define it?
with your best guess, how did i get my ranking/points?
wow, based on what that you suspect me of cheating? I assure you that i have not cheated to get my points and ranking ...
Forum Index Profile for wungman »» Messages posted by wungman