[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: newuser
Forum Index Profile for newuser »» Messages posted by newuser
General Discussion » Hungry4Hungary (unrated game) » Go to message
The game filled up .... Thanks all!
General Discussion » Hungry4Hungary (unrated game) » Go to message
Hi all ... shameless plug for an 8 player map I started. It's using the fun Hungary map in the 8 player section, and I set the two middle players to be bots with all of us around the edges. Unrated so just for fun, no teams so every man for himself. Still three slots left and we'd love to have you in it. Use the filters to search for 8 player games to find it by the name.
Bug Reports » Bots not working » Go to message
I have 4 games with bots that have not moved for the last 24 hours. I don't see anyone else reporting the problem yet. Is it specific to just me or are your bots down? If just me, is there a fix?
Technical Support Questions » Sideloading Uniwar onto Kindle Fire » Go to message
Very nice implementation, faithful to the other versions I'm used to.

It even has the map editor built in!

Wish it had that beep every time I touch a piece.
Technical Support Questions » Sideloading Uniwar onto Kindle Fire » Go to message
AWESOME ... It's an official app on Kindle now. I purchased it and I'm downloading it while I type this!
Has anyone tried to sideload Uniwar onto the Kindle Fire? How well does it run? My son lost his iPhone and is desperate for another way to play.

Sideload info: http://www.ubergizmo.com/2011/11/kindle-fire-sideload/
General Discussion » Random game flood » Go to message
Three down and I'm winning the fourth. Looks like I might get all four now. Next time I think he'll let me out of it when I ask, or at least give me the courtesy of a reply.
The other player refused to let me out of those games (I offered peace in them all) and refused to talk to me.

Luckily I won 2 so far and I'm winning a third. The others are still a toss-up. I would have rather not played but at least it's a profitable bug for me today!
Thanks for digging up those links for me. I'm not happy with the state of affairs but at least now I know.
i started on random game and ended up with a player slightly below my score. That's fine. Next thing I know I am also in 4 other games all with the same player who is 100 points below me. I don't want so many games, and it's not fair to play all of them against someone who stands to win many more points than I do. If I quit before my first move will it cost me?

General Discussion » Been hunting and hunting for the new rules » Go to message
Good question!!!

Also (possibly related?), I logged in a few minutes ago and there was a "dear Uniwarriors" note that I clicked thru before I realized it was there! Can anyone tell me what that said. They used to post copies of system messages here on the forums.
General Discussion » Fog of War and buried ants » Go to message
I just noticed that a game I joined has Fog of War turned off. That's a first for me. Will other players be able to see my burried ants or does this option only effect the vision distance?
New Feature Request » Starting games on 'next game' » Go to message
I agree, +1
Technical Support Questions » Can't click on a name » Go to message
What does it mean when you can't click on someone's name to get stats? In multiplayer games I sometimes have one or two players get into that state.
General Discussion » Uniwar "guide" comming soon! » Go to message
How about using something like Google Wave so people can contribute to your guide as you're writing it?
Forum Index Profile for newuser »» Messages posted by newuser