[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: exile
Forum Index Profile for exile »» Messages posted by exile
New Feature Request » Coolest feature ever… » Go to message

....Would be a map creator, where you could create your own map, then upload to unrated multiplayer games!

Exile
New Feature Request » Penalize players that drop out immediately » Go to message
One thing that becomes frustrating is when a player drops out on an 8 player map, the first to grab the empty bases are teleporting titans, making it unfair for the other races. This very reason is why I make 8 player maps with only one race allowed. It would be cool if the bases where unavailable for a few turns after they dropped out giving more people a chance to get to them beside those who chose to be titans.
Sapiens » my way of the sapiens <xavier2free> » Go to message
Just my opinion, but I feel, even with the helicopters nerfed, that the sapiens tank is by far the worst unit in the game. Even the Titan tank can defend against air units, but not the sapiens tank. Save your money and buy a helicopter.

Gargoyle~ it’s true that the Titan naval ship can out range the Sapiens ship, but consider though that not all maps are spread out enough for the Titan ship to be out of range, and in range, the Sapiens ship would win anyday.
New Feature Request » Make Helicopters cost 550 points instead of 500 » Go to message
Helos only heal for +1 and only do 12 dmg instead of 13
New Feature Request » Thanks UniWar team! » Go to message
oops, forgot to sign in.
Guides & Tips » Don’t grow to fast in 8 player maps » Go to message
I am having to learn the hard way in games that I am in. If you snatch up to many bases and grow big early on in the game, even with Fog of war on, you will find people (naturally) will all unite against you, making you go from first to last. I figure that keeping a close second until near the end is the best strategy for 8 player maps.
New Feature Request » Better undo feature » Go to message
Awesome
New Feature Request » Better undo feature » Go to message
Perhaps it is just me, but when ever I need to make an undo, the feature is unavailable. When I don’t need it, it’s available. It could be that I don’t understand how it works, or maybe it could be improved.

One more thing off topic~ Team chat, or private chat would be really cool.
New Feature Request » Make Helicopters cost 550 points instead of 500 » Go to message
I would think to keep the same cost, but rather make tanks of all races more effective against them.
Guides & Tips » How to beat Mission 7 » Go to message
I did it using just marines and a couple engineers. If people would read the instructions carefully, they might discover how to do it, for it clearly gives a hint.
Forum Index Profile for exile »» Messages posted by exile