[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: rolando
Forum Index Profile for rolando »» Messages posted by rolando
Technical Support Questions » Recover lost password » Go to message
  lion37 wrote: How can I recover a lost password?

Unfortunately there is no current way to recover your password through the game. You will have to email support@uniwar.com to recover it.

We are going to add a "forgot password" feature in a future update.

But don't tell anyone I told you
Bug Reports » buried underlings under enemy's army » Go to message
  brainiac wrote: i sometimes find my underlings trapped beneath enemy units and unable to move because all the adjacent and 2 over spaces are covered by their units also. is this an intended drawback to burying underlings?

You should be able to move your buried underling regardless of units occupying terrain on the surface unless there is an enemy buried Underling (or Cyber Underling) occupying those spaces.

The drawback to burying Underlings is the slower movement, reduced Vision and -1 whenever a Ground Heavy unit moves onto your buried unit.
New Feature Request » Longer campaign » Go to message
The next update with have bot difficulties for the campaign and solo mode. It may not be a longer campaign, but you could challenge yourself with some of the missions on Hard.

Try Mission 7 on Hard when the update comes out.

Another great challenge (if you're looking for one) is to play a solo level where the bot is the race with the support advantage and you play as the disadvantaged race (i.e you play as Titans and Bot plays as Sapiens)... and on Hard!
Bug Reports » greyed out game can't be erased, crashes the app » Go to message
If you want it gone sooner you can send an email to support@uniwar.com and request it be deleted (include the game name and your username).
New Feature Request » Improvements for team matches » Go to message
  zCRP wrote: A better way to highlight friends/foes is needed. I always have to go to war report, then remember which colors are part of my team. how about adding some sort of icon to highlight units owned by members of my team?

If you select any unit on the field the status HUD will indicate if they are in Team 1 or Team 2.

Not as obvious as what everyone is suggesting here, but just wanted to put that out there in case anyone did not know.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.3 iPhone » Go to message
  timfoil740 wrote: when is it expected to be available?

Hopefully this week, but we can never predict Apple's timing.
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Quick Post & Quick Reply » Go to message
The site has a "Quick Reply" button. Are you referring to a button while accessing the forums from a device?
Bug Reports » Lost my Anonym account when I registered » Go to message
  lion37 wrote: I have been playing as anonym009294 for a while and then decided to register.
When registering, I was involved in 15 or so online games.

To my great surprise, the existing games did not continue to my new account.
So I lost all the games.

I do not know what the password was for the anonym009294 account (it was the default password), so I cannot log back in there. Is there anyway to recover my password for anonym009294??

This probably happens to many other players as well and leads to many abandoned games.

Did you register while being logged in or when you were logged out?

When you are anonymous you keep your stats by registering after logging in by going to Headquarters -> Register.

If you want to get that account back send an email to support@uniwar.com.
General Discussion » How to change the "preferred race" ? » Go to message
  gopropak wrote: Any ideas on how to change that in our profile?

Thanks!

Your preferred race is based on which race you use the most online. If you want to change it you'll have to start playing games with your new "preferred" race.
General Discussion » 2v2 matches » Go to message
Anyone interested in a team battle against me and Starbuck? Set it up or let me know so we can invite you.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.3 iPhone » Go to message
The rule for skipping a player is: twice consecutively, then remove on next turn. In gaarder's example, if you joined a game and the host starts it when you are not online you can be skipped in Round 1 and 2 and then be removed in Round 3. So Skip, Skip, Kick. That is within 3 rounds so no score adjustment.
Forum Index Profile for rolando »» Messages posted by rolando