[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: zerosum
Forum Index Profile for zerosum »» Messages posted by zerosum
New Feature Request » Self Destruct Unit? » Go to message
You make a valid point. I think if the self-destruct was time delayed that would leave the strategy you mentioned intact. When a player sets a unit to self-destruct it would disable the unit and maybe mark it with a special symbol to show it is in self-destruct mode. Once confirmed, self-destruct could not be turned off and would take effect at the beginning of the player's next turn.
Technical Support Questions » Bot not processing 2+ hours » Go to message
No help on this.
Bug Reports » Solo Play on Hard Difficulty » Go to message
Yeah. I was hoping it would be a "smarter" AI on "hard" but it seems to just be more credits for the bot.
Same game, same bot, same thing -- not processing.

PLEASE HELP
New Feature Request » There should be a way where you can play on your computer... » Go to message
Only if it does not introduce new ways for people to cheat
  kralux wrote: Thanks for the report... we are looking into that...

Thanks. 8 hours remaining for bot that has not yet processed.
Still not processing at 30+ hours.

Please help.
General Discussion » iPhone app free for a day -- Bot ranks jump to 1600+ » Go to message
  Derka wrote:Padding your rating with bots, eh?

Not my goal but it does happen as a result. I use the bots to try out each multi-player map before I play it with real players. I guess I could play em unrated since I don't much care about my rating. But I seem to care less and enjoy less when I play unrated games.
It has been more than 2 hours and bot Kim has not taken her turn in FULLPLANE17438.

Please help.

Thanks,
Z
New Feature Request » Self Destruct Unit? » Go to message
Have you considered allowing a unit to self-destruct?

Sometimes I've built a unit (usually Ground Heavy) that has served its purpose but is now "stuck" by terrain and I would like to free up that hex for another type of unit. To be clear, I'm not asking for any credit for the unit that self-destructs, just the ability to make it go away.
New Feature Request » Desktop or Web based Client » Go to message
Please do not do this unless/until you can hack-proof the game.
New Feature Request » Color scrolling message same color as the player » Go to message
It would be helpful to color the scrolling text (or the background of the text) the same color as the units of the player that the text refers to (e.g. FULLPLANETxx - Round 19 - Turn: Eva).
New Feature Request » Allow replay while waiting for "my" turn. » Go to message
While I am waiting for it to be my turn, it would be nice to be able to replay all moves since my last turn (instead of having to wait until it is actually my turn to view the replay).
New Feature Request » Transport Ships » Go to message
Possibly just allow the existing ships to also act as a "bridge" unit for land units to cross over.
Titans » Do Bots Ever Teleport? » Go to message
Never seen it happen. Makes bot Titans a lot less challenging.
Forum Index Profile for zerosum »» Messages posted by zerosum