[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Nicko
Forum Index Profile for Nicko »» Messages posted by Nicko
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
Still works against pinzers. Saps already have marauder and marine to deal with most of the khral arsenal anyway.
New Feature Request » UPDATE - New units ! » Go to message
Here's my proposal for a anti tank infantry for the Sapien.
Basically the idea is to have an infantry that isn't that much more expensive (around the 150-200 range), does less damage to infantry than the normal 100 ones and moves slower, but does far more damage to heavy units. It gives a cheap yet vulnerable counter to big heavy units IMO and would very probably help a great deal against titans plasma tanks. No damage to air,

Cost = 15-200 Credits
Mobility = 7
Range = 1
Ground Light = 3
Ground Heavy = 11
Air = 0
Aquatic = 11
Defense = 5
Vision = 4
Can capture bases
Has Light unit classification

Maybe some of you will notice I stole the idea from the advance wars mech unit. Well, it's a pretty well designed unit, I think he'll fit right in uniwar.
General Discussion » POSSIBILITY TO REDO WHOLE TURN KILLS THIS GAME » Go to message
No.
New Feature Request » Titans are too good! Balance the game! » Go to message
Well your opinion hardly matters doesn't it? xD
Players should really first try to get to 2000, THEN discuss balance. Even then they'll notice they're not exactly sure what needs to be changed or not, as there many more higher level players than you.
General Discussion » Runiwar Logo » Go to message
Right.
I just noticed your logo sort of looks like south korea's flag. Are you trying to imply russians are as good at uniwar as koreans are at starcraft?
General Discussion » Runiwar Logo » Go to message
Are those battlecruisers from starcraft?
General Discussion » Beautiful! » Go to message
As far as I'm concerned, you're not a moderator of this place.
So sadly you can consider this as whatever you wish, but it will be up to people like sims or JC to move/delete/warn, not you.
Tournaments » Jacob's first tourney 1650 to 1300 » Go to message
You could also make a whole new thread instead of completely editing an existing one. Poor meta looks like he's on drugs now.
And holding a tourney is pretty complicated, it's not just "hey let's have a tourney!". You need rules and a way to enforce them.
If you still wish to hold a tourney, then good luck. You've been warned
General Discussion » Changes are coming to uniwar... » Go to message
Yeah I realized those. I'm just trying to decide how I feel about the fact they'll limit the number of replays you can have.
New Feature Request » If a new race had to be added... » Go to message
Rogue*
ROGUE*
Rouge is weirding every french uniwar player.
General Discussion » Changes are coming to uniwar... » Go to message
What do you mean by max replay feature? Why should my games history be limited? ;_;
They really should learn from successful free to play games, if they mess this up they'll lose a major part of their original player base I feel.
General Discussion » Reason for boycott? » Go to message
I'll say this much: drama.
Guides & Tips » Chess Proverbs for Uniwar Players » Go to message
That wasn't random at all.
General Discussion » The censor » Go to message
Oh then I misinterpreted what you said, apologies.

And yes I'm very aware people see it as offensive for whatever reason, but as I pointed out these people are idiots
General Discussion » The censor » Go to message
Only idiots consider and use it as an offensive word. It should not be banned.
Forum Index Profile for Nicko »» Messages posted by Nicko