[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: rmarshall
Forum Index Profile for rmarshall »» Messages posted by rmarshall
General Discussion » Uniwar Anonymous Meets Tuesday at 8:00 » Go to message
It appears we have to put these meetings on hold until we find a larger meeting room.

Oh well... I'm gonna to play Uniwar.
Frequently Asked Questions » Can I change my username? » Go to message
I used just a generic login name for my username. Now I want to change it to something cool like "im_gr8" or "u_5uck" but I already have a name registered with my email address.

Is there a way to either change a username or delete a username so a new one can be created (since I can't seem to stay above 1600 I don't care if I start over anyway.... sigh)
Technical Support Questions » Upgraded to 1.03 on my iPod Touch and now it doesn't load » Go to message
I just upgraded to the new release on my iPod Touch and now all I get when I launch the game is a gray screen. What do I do to fix this?
General Discussion » Uniwar Anonymous Meets Tuesday at 8:00 » Go to message
Do you find yourself checking Uniwar regularly throughout the day? Do you catch hell from your spouse because you are playing Uniwar at the kitchen table? Do you have a special way to hold your iPod Touch or iPhone during meetings so people can't tell what you are focused on?

You may be a UniAddict.

It's OK. There's help! For those who find themselves with an unreasonable and uncontrollable urg to play Uniwar, we are holding Uniwar addicts anonymous meetings on Tuesdays at 8:00 PM.

The first step is admitting that you have a problem.

We will provide the location as soon as we find a Wifi enable church willing to let us use their facilities (for those with iPod touches, of course).
Forum Index Profile for rmarshall »» Messages posted by rmarshall