[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: aLoN
Forum Index Profile for aLoN »» Messages posted by aLoN
General Discussion » Swarmer Attack Power Increase » Go to message
  Hachiman wrote: I was wrong. Swarmer Spam IS all kinds of awful vs Saps

The nerf to Heli and Marauder has made them only about equal to Swarmers 1 on 1, but very underpowered vs Swarmers in numbers.

It is very hard to beat a Khral opponent who spams only Swarmers with Saps on Many maps.

I think the solution is to lower the Swarmers attack vs Air (and/or Ground heavy) a little - so that Heli's (and / or Marauders) can counter them again. Might make mirror matches more interesting too.

sapiens are better then khrals on most maps, i proved it before to people that were whining about the heli nerf and i will prove it to any one in game. i do like to play khrals but a good sapiens or titans player could stop khrals.
Sapiens » What to do vs Swarmer spam? » Go to message
same here, invite me and i'll show you how easy it is to beat khrals on most maps.

swarmers are very weak when hited by ANY unit, 2 marines can kill a swarmer when in the mountains.

khrals are deff not the best race.
New Feature Request » Battery Life » Go to message
yes, if you are on 3G turn it off, EDGE is good enough to send the data to the server, and it is working almost the same like 3G.

another thing you should do is turn your brightness all the way down, but you will see nothing outdoor.

hope this helps.
New Feature Request » REQ: Can we have a poll about skip turns? » Go to message
skipp turn option is needed, thanks to the daves for it.

Bug Reports » Games not ending as rated » Go to message
draka we all found out about this rule by our self, it is not written any where.........

took me also a while to find out about this when i just started, but now you know..
Titans » Fighting buried underlings » Go to message
i will be happy to show you how to do it with titans.
i got a strategie that is making titans unbeatble agains khrals on almost every single map.

just invite me if you like and you will see..
New Feature Request » Give Plasma Tanks +2 regeneration, and maybe eclipses too » Go to message
i dissagree here,

if you learn how to use them, you will be amazaed of ther power and defence they got.
the plasma tank is just a bit powerful then a pinzer, but his defence makes him like a wall, to block other enemies.

New Feature Request » Titan teleportation balancing » Go to message
i think it is just fine the way it is, the frozing turn make teleporting just useless at many times.
i don't even joing games like goldrush or lanbridge so i don't really care about it..
Khraleans » Khralean Healing Ability » Go to message
you are right, they can heal very fast, but are still useless against sapiens, you up for a game :p
Sapiens » vs. Plasma tanks » Go to message
  rebelxt wrote: I'm curious what you do about walkers though?

Titans player will normally have plasma tanks with walkers behind 'em. if you try using copters to control walkers, titans use eclipses to protect walkers. i find that titans can often overpower sapiens if they play defensively in the beginning and manage to get walkers and protect them. alon gave me a very good lesson how this works hehe

glad you learned something from me :p
but i could more easly get a win with sapiens vs titans on small maps, if you do it smart sapiens really pown titans.
New Feature Request » needed » Go to message
i totaly agree with you phingerz.

specially team chat is very important, but i have to admit that i using the undo function to clear the fog of war :p
General Discussion » Glad the forums are up » Go to message
sup everyone
Forum Index Profile for aLoN »» Messages posted by aLoN