[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Unimarobj
Forum Index Profile for Unimarobj »» Messages posted by Unimarobj
General Discussion » Ranking Poll: Separate Ranking for 1 vs. 1 and Team matches? » Go to message
Oh! I don't like the whole "ranking reset" thing.
I mean, I can see the cool parts of it...but I'd like my ranking to stay where I get it.
It's taken awhile, and a lot of matches to get it to my lovely 1820 =]
General Discussion » Ranking Poll: Separate Ranking for 1 vs. 1 and Team matches? » Go to message
I like the idea of split rankings. revzloco and i are becoming a pretty strong pair. I mean, we seem to be doing pretty good with our matched =]
But....this wouldn't be cool if people made alts and played with themselves (please, no comments).
But otherwise that would be awesome.
New Feature Request » Multiplayer Maps » Go to message
I would think it's coming =]
After all, I don't think Uniwar is gonna be these guys only project, but I do believe they'll be updating maps once they get the balance issues fixed =]
New Feature Request » Deliver Plague / Infect.... I'm confused! » Go to message
To the anonymous user, yeah, I use plague.
It can be devastating in the right situation, if not totally annoying lol
General Discussion » How does veterancy/experience work? » Go to message
Yeah, the instructions in the game explain it. The harder the unit is to kill, more exp is awarded, and it's rank only goes up twice. Like an Underling killing a walker usually jumps up instantly. But not if it's a marauder or mecha or something less.b
New Feature Request » Team Clash? » Go to message
Hmmm, so I've started to take to 2v2 battles more, i just need to find a partner that I can really connect with, like in a battling sense. Buuuuuut, that's not the purpose of this lol.

I just played my first battle on Clash, or...am playing it lol, and I realized how BIG it is. So I was wondering if the next update could possibly add a map that was slightly larger than clash, but be made for a team match? Like 4 or 6 player, either would work I suppose. I believe X-island is the largest 4 player map, or maybe it's Sand Castle...idk.

Anyways, just a suggestion, now people should post opinions, and then an administrator say ye or nay.
At least, that's how it usually works =]
New Feature Request » re-engineering the EMP » Go to message
I'm sticking with the move or EMP option.
Buuuuut, I wanna know what Kralux and Rolando and THOSE guys are thinking...
they are kind of the ones with the power here lol.

Hello out there...................

=]
New Feature Request » re-engineering the EMP » Go to message
meh...i don't really think the assimilator could do such a think. Aren't EMP shields made from certain fibers or alloys? If it's an energy function, the EMP would just shut it down. I really think the best change would be a choice between move OR EMP.
Not both.

Not trying to bash ya Dogalyst, just saying.
New Feature Request » Special unit benefits affecting a teammate » Go to message
I see. Good point there 5200.
Do you think that the friendly healing units feature could be added soon?
General Discussion » Oh stars... » Go to message
Oh....gotcha.
So...is there anyway to check what ratings you've received and who they were from?
Gotcha.
Thanks very much!!!!
And thanks to whoever added "karma" cookies (yummm) to give me five stars!
^_^
So...what's up with the stars under users' names in the forums?
I have five gold ones...as do any mods...and I know off the top of my head that lion37 has four.
I've seen others with varying amounts from 2-5...but what do they mean?
I thought number of posts...but that's not it because lion37 has more than I do lol.

Anyone know?
New Feature Request » Helo nerf - how do you guys feel about it? » Go to message
I don't think that the helicopter should be weakened again unless the tanks get anti-air capabilities, or the helicopter can attack two spaces away. The helicopter can be spammed, but if someone knows what they are doing they can take them out without an issue. And yeah, Khraleans can win an air-fight, just not instantly, that's a growing process.
I would love to see the battery improved...but I've realized how awesome it can be against enemy-air units =]
General Discussion » Trustworthy Uniwarriors. » Go to message
Ok...I kind of meant for this to be a place where people suggested other people, not where you sell yourself.
Sorry...I guess not too many people were fond of the idea =/
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.4 iPhone » Go to message
Cool. That damn bug has happened to me like 10 times now. I came on here to post something about it because it happened like, 10 minutes ago.
The view replay button is an ok feature, but I'm gonna love the preview map thing.
Maybe after all the bugs and issues are settled more maps could come?
Forum Index Profile for Unimarobj »» Messages posted by Unimarobj