[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: draka
Forum Index Profile for draka »» Messages posted by draka
Bug Reports » no sign of buried underling on green isle map » Go to message
twice now i have built a ship and there was no indication that a buried underling was next to it, the first time i thought i checked but i KNOW i checked the second time.
General Discussion » heli nerf - sapiens are weak to often » Go to message
well i am glad everyone agrees that saps, especiallly heli's are to weak now, the question appears to be what the best change would be as it should only be a very small one

so far the options seem to be

1. heli costs 450 credits

2. heli has higher attack (namely against garuda)

3. heli repairs +2 instead of +1 (this would be my choice)

maybe we should start a poll any more opinions ?
General Discussion » heli nerf - sapiens are weak to often » Go to message
since the heli was nerfed i think the game has become much more even, but i feel although saps are great alrounders but when u know how to fight the helis they are to expensive for what u get, i rarely use them now, except against kharelians where u often have no choice, but since thier toughness has been reduced they take to much damage i have seen 2 swarmers reduce a heli from 10 to 3 in one round without taking any damage, what other options do saps have when fighting in opponents half of the field, maruaders are only good against light, tanks take to long and batterys dont quite have the range (cant move and fire and have less range than walkers)

saps main advantage has always been to hit hard and early but they have nothing now with the staying power to do that.

I say remove the origional nerf for them repairing at +2 instead of thier current +1, this would mean they can still be killed more easily than before but have a little more staying power.

now dont get me wrong saps can still be good, but TBH i rarely choose them now because i know what works on most maps and saps usually dont unless thier is a lot of open ground or woods
General Discussion » Credits cheat » Go to message
well I have been stringing the game out hoping for a reply from him or here on the forum, can admin please check this game out ? is there a way I can identify the game (harbor R59428 ?)

two rounds have passed since i wrote this origional message and he has brought out 2 more boats, something is wrong!!!!
New Feature Request » battle games » Go to message
big maps so no-one can hit first round, and X number of credits to start (say 10,000) no bases just battle to the death, last man standing sort of thing.
New Feature Request » Combatting Loopholes - Improving Speeder abilities... » Go to message
i would like to add that i have voted EMP immunity only as i think speeders should be able to move over water but not mountains.
General Discussion » Wanted 1800+ European playing partner who logs in several ti » Go to message
The 1 hour limit is no good if you have other things to do or the game goes on for a long time so if anyone in Europe is 1800+ and logs in several times a day and wants a game with somone else who does reply here or send me a game invite
General Discussion » Credits cheat » Go to message
I am currently playing a game of harbour view titans v titans my opponent has brought out the same number of ships and about twice the land units when I started to get suspicious so I kept a close note on what he brought out next .....2 ships in 2 turns

I don't know how he did it but it must be a cheat as he hasn't got any of my bases yet + he is an anonymous player
General Discussion » Error connecting to server with khralean games » Go to message
me too
New Feature Request » Sick of players bailing out » Go to message
I think that if a player surrenders 3x in a row then the 3rd is counted as being rated, this will mean people have to be more carefull about what games they accept.
New Feature Request » Sick of players bailing out » Go to message
can anyone tell me where we were informed you can bail out within 3 rounds ????????????????
New Feature Request » Option to remove random factors » Go to message
i dont disagree with any of you but somtimes on a really close game someone can launch a big attack and get good factors and when your turn comes next you get bad factors, this can cost you the game and is pure luck.

i am not saying they should be removed but the option should be there to play without them
Bug Reports » Games not ending as rated » Go to message
why is this not public knowledge ????!!!!!!!!!!!! and if i9t was where the hell is it stated ?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was just starting to suspect something like this i have faught many (20+) games knowing from the beginning that i wouldnt win, try playing titans on green valley and see how far you get........................and know as result my rating is s*(&

as u can tell i am really annoyed about this.

BTW i am only as annoyed as i am coz i love this game so much and play it all the time.
Bug Reports » Games not ending as rated » Go to message
In the past I have had many random games started, the war report shows me it was rated yet the enemy surrenders and there is no points change

this didn't bother me as I would just start another but I created a 3 player game yesterday it lasted a few rounds untill both players surrendered I won and got no points , but I know I created a rated game

I am feeling robbed, please help
General Discussion » Cheating in multi player games » Go to message
guess what i was defeated and the next round the 1500 player surrendered, now theres a surprise !

FYI - the players i were dealing with were Nomura (1900), and louis1230 (1500), i have challenged nomura to a 1v1 game and will see how good he really is.
Forum Index Profile for draka »» Messages posted by draka