[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: jeremiad
Forum Index Profile for jeremiad »» Messages posted by jeremiad
General Discussion » Bad timing to break game for xmas » Go to message
This many disruptive changes... I am glad the devs are working on the game, but this ladder "fix" to defeat cheaters is fixing a problem I didn't care about by taking away the ability for me to play over xmas. Why random only? Why pair me with people who weren't also looking for a random game? Why not let us pick who to play in 1v1? How can anyone cheat at that?
Sapiens » Can saps beat khrals at green valley? » Go to message
General Discussion » Ethics in a multiplayer game » Go to message
Lawhawk, let me guess; you're a lawyer? I'm just sayin'
New Feature Request » Get info on visible units while not your turn » Go to message
While it's your turn you can select visible units and it displays the player name etc. I'm colorblind, so certain color combos of same race make it really hard for me to tell who's who during other players' turns. Would be great if I could tap a unit while waiting for my turn and see who owns it.
General Discussion » Attack calculations » Go to message
See http://www.uniwar.com/forum/posts/list/454.page. There's enough detail here to build a calculator that can give you a pretty good idea of an outcome, but it's mostly only good as a learning tool, due to the randomness and the tediousness of keying in the variables for each encounter. Mine returns a pretty accurate range based on a empirical guess at how far the randomness can swing the outcome in either direction off what would otherwise be a deterministic outcome.
Forum Index Profile for jeremiad »» Messages posted by jeremiad