[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Pie2.1
Forum Index Profile for Pie2.1 »» Messages posted by Pie2.1
General Discussion » Helicopters nerfed alittle too much? » Go to message
true true cant argue with that, its just alitle annoying how helicopters are practically only useful for "sweeping" the map. The only way I can see them for being useful is by siting on bases after they attacked or clearing out weakened units. Its just not worth 500cc to purcase a metal mop
General Discussion » Helicopters nerfed alittle too much? » Go to message
Over my time of playing uniwar, ive noticed that helicopters are given a run for their money by garudas. Every aspect of the helicopter is exactly the same as the Garuda except that helicopter has less repair, can move 2 hexes after it attacks,a stronger attack against ground light, and very little added armor (which is pretty much only noticed in garuda vs helicopter) Just personally, I think helicopters should have a slight boost in attack against other units. Please reply if you agree or disagree with me.
New Feature Request » UniWar 2 Suggestions » Go to message
Well the thing Is, is that I think the Uniwar team should just ditch the rock, paper, sissors idea. And yea I probably shouldnt have removed post.... I mean with rock, paper, sissors, its just that one race has a unit advantage over another(EX: Titans overpower Sapiens with Walkers and Plasma tanks while Khrealans can get Underlings to sneak and destroy just about any Titan unit with ease. I just think they should just make 4 balanced races (sorta like SC2 or WC3). Im not saying "BE LIKE THIS GAME" im just saying that having another race would greatly increase strategy needed and make the game more intense/fun.
New Feature Request » Beta Testing » Go to message
Wow there! I dont want cash! I just want to help the Uniwar team make balancing units and possilby terrain, NOT to add anything but to just say "hey this trasport is too weak/strong" things like that
Well I would be a little dissapointed with a moderate update, but I guess its not worth the effort now is it?
well mabey they need more than one person to test balancing?
well idk, i was just dishing some ideas out, not saying make it like this NOW! If they are only adding 1 -2 units per a race and keeping the same 3 races, I just dont see the point in making another uniwar then. Im not saying "BE ADVANCED WARS" (personally I hate advanced wars) but i just dont see why uniwar would make a sequal game if they are only adding 1 (very unlikely 2) units and keeping the 3 races. If they made another race then they can truely make another UW, I know it would take alot of rebalancing, but it would be worth it!
Uniwar team, do you need any Beta Testers? If so I would be more than happy to test out Uniwar2 for you guys.
h
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Specialized weapons » Go to message
You have been playing WAYYY To much starcraft bud. I disagree with everything EXCEPT, the immobile turrents idea, now that is a good idea enabling workers to build turrents to deffend key spots.
How to make the uniwar.com website better » UNIWAR 2 » Go to message
What date is UW2 going to come out? any new races? new units? new terrians? DEAR GOD TELL ME!
Sapiens » Fleet Tactics » Go to message
Any one agree with me that batteries should have 2-4 range? it kinda makes sense like titans have 3-5 and khraleans have 1-3? Mabey increase their price by 100 or something.
New Feature Request » New game Mode » Go to message
Every game its conquest (you know capture all the bases) but what if they had more modes to pick from? Like:
- Team Death Match (first to kill a certian amount of enemy credits win, credits come from units)
-Accusation (first to reach a certian amount of credits)
-CTF (capture the flag)
-King of the hill
-Assasination (kill a certian unit to win)

these are just some ideas on some game modes that might improve the game alot
Every game its conquest (you know capture all the bases) but what if they had more modes to pick from? Like: -Death Match (first to kill a certian amout on credits wins)
-CTF (capture the flag)
-King of the hill

Every game its conquest (you know capture all the bases as you can) but what if they had more modes to pick from? Like: -Death Match (first to kill a certian amout on credits wins)
-CTF (capture the flag)
-King of the hill

Forum Index Profile for Pie2.1 »» Messages posted by Pie2.1