[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: Rainbow
Forum Index Profile for Rainbow »» Messages posted by Rainbow
Tournaments » drdrew tourney. » Go to message
Rainbow is here too
General Discussion » Limit minimal opponent’s score in random game. » Go to message
I would prefer to wait but have a good opponent then, if I had a choice.

What do you think, guys?
General Discussion » Limit minimal opponent’s score in random game. » Go to message
I think most high ranked players don’t play random games and not available for them, because very often their opponents have much lower score.
I suggest to add button in “headquarters”/”my account” which will set up minimal score of opponent for random game (“minimal opponent’s score” for short then).
“minimal opponent’s score” can’t be higher than current player’s score.

Eg if my score 2450, I can set up “minimal opponent’s score” as 2444 and nobody below 2444 can invite me to random game.
If I start random game and there are nobody who available for random game with decent score, then this random game will become my not started random game. I have to wait while somebody with 2400+ pts will become available for random game or start random game (If only my score higher than “minimal opponent’s score”, which he has set up for himself).

So here will be two consequences:
1) if you start random game and there was somebody’s not started random game where you can join(your score more than his “minimal opponent’s score” and his score more than your “minimal opponent’s score”), then you will be joined to it and will play as red.
2) If you don’t want to wait for opponent with decent rank for a long time, then you should set up less “minimal opponent’s score”.
General Discussion » Repair Bug/Cheat or whatever? » Go to message
Its not a cheat. healing effect of two (or more) doctors multiplies. For example: 3 engineers can heal +8(2x2x2=8 ) any unit, which will heal +1 without them.
So two infectors can heal +9 (3x3=9) any khral unit, not only Garuda.

P.S. it works if only all this doctors stands close to damaged unit.
Technical Support Questions » Can't verify email » Go to message
When i try to validate my email, i can see "Email address validation failed"

Who knows what to do with it?
Khraleans » How to fight burrowed underlings » Go to message
Now pop-up ling bonus is +3, thats why they cant kill assimilator in forest in one hit.
imo, titans can't do real damage to burried lings. Only sapience with their marauders can kill buried bug. Bunch of marauders can do good damage to buried lings or even kill it in several rounds!
If you aware where exactly placed ling, you should stand on it and retreat back with all your marauders one after another (during one round).
Tournaments » Uniwar Unofficial 2v2 Single Elimination 2011 Tournament » Go to message
Anyway, if somebody will creat another 2v2 tournament, Rainbows and torohi will participate.
Tournaments » Uniwar Unofficial 2v2 Single Elimination 2011 Tournament » Go to message
I hope it is just due to no responses about this topic.
There are only 3 teams decided to participate here. Its hard to believe that only 6 players of thousands like play team games!
I hope Tournament still havn't retired
Bug Reports » "Error connecting to the server." » Go to message
As advice: if you won't have response, ask your friend to loggin to your account (you should give him your password before) and delete this game from his device. Some times it works. Then you can change back your password.
General Discussion » Unfair players » Go to message
Lion, i'm not on the top, but can show you how khrals can beat sap on HurtgenForest.
Inv me, if you interested. I can't creat new games on my phone (except random), so can't invite you.
Bug Reports » Re-Programming Mechas » Go to message
Are you sure that mecha wasn't captured base when you tried to reprogram it?
General Discussion » Three islands loophole » Go to message
Zapalii!
Change tactic, Prestige, it won't run any more! joking

I know Prestige good and he is very strong player. His real skill rank is 2400+. So if rank of your main account below 2200, he'll defeat you on most maps and in most positios without any loophole

I played "Three islands" against him and i was Red. Yes, first time bot attacked me more, so you shouldn't relax about green neighbour. But then Prestige was attacked too.

I see, playing ffa with bots is good way to increase rate, but risk is equal.

• P.S. Prestige isn't my second account
  • General Discussion » How to redress random games » Go to message
    Very interesting to hear high rated player's opinions too.
    General Discussion » TALONE about the best warriors:) » Go to message
      talone wrote:
    Now i play random games by talone2 and Daos

AX TbI MbI!!!A !
    Who said that "Daos is Czech chessmaster"? lol
    Interesting, how could Daos play Scramble sv SapAngel and lose "10 times in a row"?
    Were it two different hemispheres of your brain fought with each other?
    hahaha!
    General Discussion » How to redress random games » Go to message
    Hello!
    One of the biggest pain of random games is big rank difference between opponent. This difference becomes bigger if your rank is higher.

It is obviously, because the more rank you have, the less quantity of people who are around your rank. So less people plays random and harder to find decent opponent for battle.

One way is to force everybody, who higher 2000(for example) play random games several times a week.

This way is suggested by people who play uniwar much time a day and frequently play random games. But let’s imagine if you can’t play uniwar for some time (There a lot of reasons: sport hikes or travels to some places without Wi-Fi, very big being busy, broken phone, etc). And you are logging in after some play break and seeing that your rank became less on some hundreds pts… I bet you won’t be happy of it!
    Or you don’t like random plays without any definite cause but have one invite to random game after another... Somebody can be so angry that will break his phone with uniwar within I’m joking, but there will be few funs for such people.

Devs tried to force play random recently. It wasn’t good for many people. I think we shouldn’t force anybody to anything.
    It is very difficult problem about how to balance point risks for high ranked players.

Other way to redress it is some fixed price for win in random matches. For example, if you are high ranked, then you’ll get not less than 15 pts for win in random match and lose not more than 20 pts.
    This numbers can be depended from player’s ranks, but not like it is depending now: if 2700 plays with 2400 then 2700 can lose 50 (or more?) pts and get 10(or less?) pts. It is ridiculous! They both can have almost the same skills of playing some random maps.

I think it should be implemented only if player with higher rank have more than 2300 pts.

So if player with rate higher than 2300, has opponent in random game with:
    rate difference 50-150pts (eg 1player 2400pts and 2player2250pts) then they both will lose/get 15 pts
    rate difference 151-250pts (eg 1player 2600pts and 2player2350pts) highest player will get 15pts, but lose 20 pts.
    rate difference 251-350pts (eg 1player 2600pts and 2player2250pts) highest player will get 15pts, but lose 23 pts
    rate difference more than 351pts (eg 1player 2800pts and 2player2250pts) highest player will get 15pts, but lose 25 pts
    Here is principal schema; numbers of prices could be discussed

Let’s think together about this problem, not wait for devs!
    Forum Index Profile for Rainbow »» Messages posted by Rainbow