[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: hydrogen
Forum Index Profile for hydrogen »» Messages posted by hydrogen
General Discussion » Players with no honor » Go to message
while the picture quality is crappy, if you take and resize picture you can see it a little better. But that is not necessary, as hectopascal already confirmed what happened in the above post.
General Discussion » Players with no honor » Go to message
Ok everyone this is the scenario. It is my turn on x-island as blue player. I have a level 10 walker on plain terrain attack a level 5 plasma tank (hectopastals tank) on sand terrain. It was the first attack I made on my turn. The attack did one damage. I have been playing uniwar for quite some time now and I see this as being impossible. When it happened my jaw dropped, as I never have seen a full health walker do anything less than 2 damage to any type of tank. Before I accused him I wanted to be positive, so I went into offline vs mode and tested this out well over a hundred times. I cannot do one damage ever, even when the tanks have full health.

You see, me and my partner xxxFisherxxx have a very good strategy on this map. Because of it, I am 29-0 in wins-losses. Basicly a perfect record. But in this game against these 2 players, we were pretty much beaten by round 10, and if you ever play x-island, you know that getting beaten that soon is rather quick. Then i see my 10 walker do one damage to his 5 tank. I highly suspect cheating, as well as my partner (who said he noticed earlier in game that his attacks werent adding up).

I asked people on uniwar about this, people who have been playing alot longer than me. They say the only way this is possible is if your walker is on swamp terrain. that makes sense since swamp can take an attack point away from you. but as you already know, there are no swamp terrains on x-island.

They must be cheating right? I find it hard to swallow that the most expensive ground unit in the game is capable of only doing one damage to a tank, as i have never seen this and I play as titans all the time. I told fisher to take screenshot so he will be posting after me. decide for yourselves.
How to make the uniwar.com website better » Diplomacy version of uniwar » Go to message
I agree. It would add to the strategy of this game ten fold. Fun idea. Could simply add a switch next to fog of war and rated box.
New Feature Request » i want unit experience box!!! » Go to message
I want a way to see how many units i have left to destroy before i get upgraded to next level. I think most players would want this feature.
Forum Index Profile for hydrogen »» Messages posted by hydrogen