[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: glackattack
Forum Index Profile for glackattack »» Messages posted by glackattack
General Discussion » Cheating in multi player games » Go to message
I guess I'm not surprised at the cheating--I'm more surprised that the developer does nothing about it. If this isn't addressed somehow, I'm giving the app a zero stars rating in the app store.

I have seen a lot of highly suspicious behavior in the past (inexplicable early drop-outs by low-rated players), but nothing like I'm experiencing at the moment. I am in a Quintus game with one highly ranked player ("GERMANator") and three other players with point totals in the 1500's (wan0530, werty, and Die Locke). wan0530 surrendered on the first turn. Then werty, Die Locke and GERMANator immediately and obviously teamed up on me. They not only ignored each other, they even ignored unoccupied bases in their haste to knock me out. GERMANator is obviously an impatient person. The thing that made me laugh out loud was when GERMANator created a battery in a base that was adjacent to two of werty's helicopters.

The game is QUINTUS35370. If the developer is monitoring these forums, I invite you to do something about it.
Forum Index Profile for glackattack »» Messages posted by glackattack