[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: johnalei
Forum Index Profile for johnalei »» Messages posted by johnalei
Tournaments » DefenseZone: New Levels » Go to message
Johnalei blue sap won acuna matata red khra at round 13. Mirror game is not finished yet but must need more rounds.
Johnalei red sap won lavr blue khra at round 15. Second game is still running at round 19. Thank you lavr.
My games with acuna matata haven't finished yet. He is leading in one and I am leading in the other. He is busy, give him some time.
I was very lucky at the games against wolfcat. Thanks wolfcat for the fun games.
Johnalei won red Titan vs wolfcat blue sap round 19
Wolfcat surrendered red Titan vs johnalei blue sap round 22
Johnalei vs iOpa Johnalei Blue khra won iOpa red sap 14 rounds
Johnalei red sap won iOpa blue khra. 10 rounds

I was lucky. Thank you iOpa for playing.
Tournaments » TP Semi Final Match1Game 1 The Wall vs Sdrawde(Finished) » Go to message
Could you block the player from watching this?
Tournaments » TP Semi Final Match1Game 1 The Wall vs Sdrawde(Finished) » Go to message
Soli, you make me think of the hunger games. You bad boy.
No, he won't be able to see. But it's not important because the game will end soon if blue is captured by anyone.
Tournaments » TOP PLAYERS TOURNAMENT » Go to message
Blight said, Quote - "You killed my 10 health marauder with just 3 attacks and no gangup at all. ".
Yes I said I was lucky to win you at the first email I report. I don't mean to argue but don't you think 3 hits are gang attacks? Top player game, win or lose, mostly by chance. Although I am newbee, lose a game to me is not shame. Could we stop arguing? Be friend.
Tournaments » TOP PLAYERS TOURNAMENT » Go to message
Blight111, I already made it very clear I was very lucky to win you in the email I sent out to the tournament participants. It's hard for a 2500p player to win a 2700p one, right? I also told my best Uniwar friends that you have very good skills. However, I think being a top player, you should tell the whole story. At the time of the "luck" hit, you already 250p behind. And about the "lucky" hit, you should let the readers know it was a 10p marauder attacked by 3 marauders, 6p + 8p + 10p. If you think the last hit my 10p marauder kill your 5p (which was brought down from 10p by the 6+8 ) was unbelievable lucky, I would say 6p+8p+10p marauders kill a 10p marauder is normal.
This tournament organized by Soli sparked an exciting point to the Uniwar. I don't want to raise any argument with you to ruin the wonderful environment. I am not going to reply to any post if you argue back. You are welcome to replay these games with me for fun, just like I did with rainbow on 1v1 and with theJinx/Danndruff on 2v2. I added all players in this tournament to my friend list, including you.
Forum Index Profile for johnalei »» Messages posted by johnalei