[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: J.C.
Forum Index Profile for J.C. »» Messages posted by J.C.
Tournaments » Jacob's first tourney 1650 to 1300 » Go to message
This topic should be closed, the creator agreed he should practice more in the game before hosting a tournament.
General Discussion » "tits" are cencored? » Go to message
I wish we could give permanent bans.

Anyway, PurpleLlama, the filter was introduced to prevent kids and failed guys to have fun of the chat, randomly spamming insults at whoever. The list of words is way larger than it should be, that's right, but i can't disagree with the aim.

To go back to this guy, Beamboom, there are more efficient and polite ways to say what you think, in this way you just get a bad reputation and you will never get heard by those who can remove the filter.
Technical Support Questions » Samsung Galaxy S2 Crashing » Go to message
Strange, does it happen anytime you play only vs. one opponent?
Technical Support Questions » Invalid content received » Go to message
Do you play on an old symbian device?
Guides & Tips » Point formula » Go to message
Yes, this is a long time issue that maybe will be fixed someday, when the rating system will be revisited.
What's New in the Latest Updates » HD version 1.5 with map editor released » Go to message
It will be released this summer, but i can't be more precise
Guides & Tips » Gangup bonus » Go to message
I think that the devs wanted to slightly adjust it, making +1 on every place, +3 from the back of the attacked unit, +2 on the attacking spot and +3 also at 90degs left\right.
Khraleans » Fighting vs Saps on low money maps? » Go to message
Go with garudas if he spams helis. To instant kill an heli with swarmers and perfect gangup i think you will need 5 or 6 swarmers, but you will sacrify 1 or 2.

in my idea, low income should advantage more khra, since sapiens will most likely use helis that cost more than garudas. but if the map has loads of mountains or forests he will spam also marines.
General Discussion » a friendly unrated challenge » Go to message
Well, gg s3m420, if you want another challenge (same map or other map, 1on1 or 2v2) invite me at anytime
General Discussion » It's been a minute... » Go to message
When you start a random game, you have two options: the first lets you chose whether to start a RATED or UNRATED random game, the second lets you choose your race or let it be random as well.

Notice that if you decide to select a race (no random race), if you win the game you will get less points (i think half)
It's the same now, you can't play rated vs. bots
New Feature Request » Ladder Request » Go to message
I like it

But i think that will require some time as well
Thats strange, you shouldn't be able to play rated vs. humans unless you play rated vs. few bots, at start, but then all bot games can't be rated. That's strange, how do her start rated botmatches?
General Discussion » a friendly unrated challenge » Go to message
Well, "fun" doesn't mean you must win

I lost some of the funniest team games i had...

And yes, you will never lose in that way until your opponent plays well
New Feature Request » Adding a new player once a player has declined » Go to message
that feature has already been requested, for all multiplayer games.

Anyway, just so you know, if a player abandons your 8p game, that game WON'T start with 7 players but wait until another joins it.
Forum Index Profile for J.C. »» Messages posted by J.C.