[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: earth
Forum Index Profile for earth »» Messages posted by earth
General Discussion » List of FAIR and UNFAIR rated maps - Please post!! » Go to message
  xavi wrote:
3) We are considering forcing all bases to be owned from the beginning and giving half credits to the beginning player on the 1st turn to limit 1st mover advantage.

Please feel free to give us feedback.

This is a very bad idea... Please do not implement as will limit the game fun significantly. I don't know who put that idea forward, neutral bases are fundamental part of game and strategy.

By the way any news when Khral swarmer get reset back to allow them to be a competitive unit with similar priced units?
Bug Reports » My flag keeps changing to uniwar default one » Go to message
Leonid-Leev you sound like you are Talone (maybe mini Talone ) ... good ridense please make sure you delete off all your devices as was still showing you online. How many times do you need to make big drama about leaving yet surprise surprise another clone materialises.

If his training has grown good luck to him that was never issue, however like you he said he moved on so which is it ?

It is intersting because there are other communities with significantly more players than what ever Runiwar achieved in top ranks, yet these communities don't lower themselves to call out all these achievements, as they enjoy the game for what it is the best global Turn based Strategy.

Cheers

Earth
Doug

See my posts above, no one is punishing Russian players, get real please, Russian flag is still there !
No other group has such privileges, also read earlier posts why I believe the flag should have been moved too. There is a Russian flag of course, so its nonsense about sanction on Russian players.

Majority of people will not have seen what has been going on behind the scenes, I suspect what been made public is just the tip of the iceberg with regards to this individual.

I don't think Xavi is judging anyone by the way, his made a decision that for now he clearly feels is the right one for his product, and the individual in question has a goal to try and create as many issues aa possible for the owners and developers.

For example why would you link to a site that insults your product, do you see Apple advertising Android and Windows in their products; I think not.

Also in future I read above that clans maybe introduced on an equal basis.

Cheers Earth

I thought as much, Xavi to be aware Talone did private mail to all on runiwar to post on this thread.

Interesting that of all these members, yet only a handful bother to write, hopefully this thead ends here now.

Cheers

Earth
olegko-by Why would the owners of the game link to a site that was negative towards their product and threaten with negative campaign (which you influenced by it would seem) if all their ideas are not taken on board. Talone is obviously bruised he no longer gets paid for his early support.

See Volf suggestion above, also if I understood Xavi's post in future their maybe a a clan feature.

Runiwar does not have any privileges above wider community, and I am sure you not read my post too, as that was fact based.

EARTH
Come on chaps are you really serious?

Why would this site be allowed any special privileges, this is a global game, and majority of posts recently including many by you guys that have posted there are very negative towards the game, developers and activily support breaking ToS.

Also some Runiwar players felt their voice should be heard above the rest of the community, and whilst listened too, if not acted on certain players threatened to create issues for the game - FACT.

Also Talone used the flag as some sort of approval when approaching people for extra payments, including children!

GOOD move Xavi and pleased to see this is final addressed ... Whilst controversial my next comment maybe... Uniwar does not need Runiwar players that keep threatening to stop playing if they don't get theit own way; yet surprise surprise they still here.

Cheers

EARTH

Bug Reports » Will not let me login » Go to message
Think there's a problem with the cloud server ... hopefully Xavi's onto it.

Cheers Earth
Frequently Asked Questions » Terms of Service & Chat Rules » Go to message
  simsverd wrote:New ToS is good, but i would like to clarify/discuss 2 things.

Why not allowed multiple accounts? What about the existing? How to enforce that?

And i think the prohibiting of other languages in chatrooms is a little strict... For example it would in my opinion be ok to ask something in english in the russian chat by a non-russian speaking player... Un-needed use of other languages should be prohibited.

Fully agree Sims thank you for raising, I also think some brief text should be permissable in other chat rooms if not native chat room language and not spam. Translators often lose some of the meaning, and majority of gamers do not mind.

If above is permissable i.e. brief chat, it's important to ensure moderators also have clear guidance here, to avoid personal interpretation. Whilst I do understand mods need some element of judgment, this is too black and white the way it is written at moment.

Also majority of players have at least two accounts, with some having more. To retrospectively introduce or start to enforce this seems wrong, I understand the importance of only entering yourself once in a tourney and not multiple accounts. If it is the case this is a hard rule then I expect to also see banned players permanenty banned and not keep just registering new accounts.

Cheers

Earth

Technical Support Questions » can't get in app » Go to message
All runiwar players ip must have been blocked ... I'm in fine

It was Xavi's surprise update
General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes applied on 2015-11-25 » Go to message
FOr me it's simple just restore wasp and wyrm to exactly what they where .

Please look to rectify soon, as the net balance is much worse in many scenarios.

Whilst it might be "fun" for some, and please don't take as negative feedback, the main outcome achieved is bigger gap in many battle scenarios now rather than making more balanced.

Immediate recommendations, are restore swarmer and Wyrm please to their full previous stats. I am clearly not alone in this concern, and please don't assume to think it is about adapting play styles.

I still think only one race really benefited after update RE my initial feedback on original forum proposal, and this was already the strongest race (Sapiens).

Khrals have been severaly negativly impacted, and I think you've got too hung up on KvK scenarios here in my opinion.

Suggest in future changes are only a few tweeks too for updatIng stats, so you can really understand the dynamics.

Cheers

Earth
Reducing swarmer defence seems a bad idea ... Sap dominate them more now.... and two wasps can kill a wasp much easier too.

Are others seeing this too?

Cheers

Earth
General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes » Go to message
Please can you post in advance of going live what the final changes that will be implemented on any stats changes, as well as date of implementation.

Reason for this is two fold:
1.) Impact on existing game/tournaments if any
2.) Time for wider community apps such as Cytivrat's damage calculator a bit of notice so they can update.

Cheers

Earth
General Discussion » Unit BALANCE changes » Go to message
  kyle kroeger wrote:

To earth and others: I am surprised to hear your resistance to 7 mobility after attack for the battery. The battery is the most complained about artillery type unit. From my point of view, the battery is only good against Titans and the sapiens could use a lot of help in that department.

To earth: I am very surprised to hear that you use wyrm vs saps. Is that a current meta? If so, this is a meta that I am not aware of and I would like to know more.

That is the added benefit of having people provide feedback to help, for some of us we try to 'master' Khrals, sap and Titans over a very long period... of course any race can have it's day on the battle field, however trust/hope my feedback is listened to, and considered with the positive feedback it is meant to be.

There is a good idea above about making Battery movement on swamp and forest tile to 5 above, this may achieve any desired outcome of being able to retreat a little.

Also many experienced players can use Wryms to devastating effect against Saps and especially helicopters... a wounded helicopter is often useless against Khrals, no need to make Wyrm even stronger here as it will skew the balance even more, hence recommendation please leave Wyrm as is, and do not change any stats for that troop.

Cheers

Earth
Forum Index Profile for earth »» Messages posted by earth