[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: didude
Forum Index Profile for didude »» Messages posted by didude
General Discussion » Where are the German Uniwar Players? =) » Go to message
aLoN is German (and live in Germany). He plays other accounts so you figure them out.
General Discussion » Done with Uniwar until they fix the game » Go to message
This topic is stupid. If I were a moderator, I would delete this. (pun intended)
General Discussion » Follow UniWar on Twitter » Go to message
I follow on Facebook
User Generated Maps » Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth [8 player] » Go to message
Too large and it looks like the Tits will likely win. Try compressing the map a little.
User Generated Maps » Four Corners [4 player] » Go to message
Don't like it. First come first serve map and is probably made for Khraleans
General Discussion » Done with Uniwar until they fix the game » Go to message
I'm sure you guys realize that the team is trying to make the game easier for everyone. This thread is nothing but a bitch box with little disappointment.
General Discussion » Map Creator » Go to message
  Mew2468 wrote: Here's my first attempt at making a level; any suggestions?

Edit: I chose you!

Not bad. U can publish it to kralux if u want it tested
  Mew2468 wrote:
  didude wrote: I'm going to make a dollar sign map. It seems even and interesting. I'll post it when I'm done.

How are you designing them? Are you just arranging the tiles in Photoshop or something like that?

No photoshop, Xpressed Software Suite.
Here's the dollar sign:

It doesn't look too fair though.
I'm going to make a dollar sign map. It seems even and interesting. I'll post it when I'm done.
I'm new at this so don't blast me. The water can be the black voids.

So basically I need some feedback.
What's New in the Latest Updates » v1.0.4 iPhone » Go to message
Hey guys the black screen is back infrequently after I post on Community Chat. Not big of a problem a problem though. I also get random keyboard freezes in the game which may lead to a white screen that can only be fixed by restoring my ipod.
Bug Reports » Random attack factors are very annoying and dont work right » Go to message
There is a random factor. Sometimes my mauder can kill a capturing marine with two moves and sometimes the marine will get lucky and survive with 1 hp.
General Discussion » Credits cheat » Go to message
Draka, if you are blue then you start out with less initial credits than red. Red starts with 900 compared to blue's 500.

I just joined harbor and noticed that on round 2 there can't be two hydronauts because on round 1 you have to capture the port. So if you mean round 3, then red can get 1700 credit by then.
General Discussion » Unpolite players » Go to message
That sounds like him lol. He called me a douche for saying his partner wasn't helping him.
Forum Index Profile for didude »» Messages posted by didude