[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: yemrot
Forum Index Profile for yemrot »» Messages posted by yemrot
Bug Reports » quintus » Go to message
what happened to Quintus in the hd version, one of my favorite maps. no option for 5 player games in start new game menu. bring it back please, and the filter system has bugs as well. mostly multiplayer games. listing some rated games as unrated. this seems to defeat the purpose of the selection filter
Bug Reports » Cannot create rated game » Go to message
i had this same problem when i first started. the above comment may be your problem, otherwise (and in my case) i had to exit the game, kill the program, and simply reload it. that took care of it for me
Technical Support Questions » HD vesion wont work » Go to message
android 1.5
baseband versoin RBF.03.00
Kernal version 2.6.27
build # RBE.03.00

will email you also
Technical Support Questions » HD vesion wont work » Go to message
is no one else having a problem with the new update? I have a motorola i1 and it will not load. just get the "soory the application (process android.uniwar) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again." every time i try to load. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling 5 times, rebooting, ect. I'm in 18 rated games (which im sure ive been skipped in already) but mainly , i love this game and am very upset i cannot play!! i cannot go back to the old version since the new one replaced it so im screwed. PLEASE HELP!!
Bug Reports » new version wont work » Go to message
is no one else having a problem with the new update? I have a motorola i1 and it will not load. just get the "soory the application (process android.uniwar) has stopped unexpectedly. please try again." every time i try to load. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling 5 times, rebooting, ect. I'm in 18 rated games (which im sure ive been skipped in already) but mainly , i love this game and am very upset i cannot play!! i cannot go back to the old version since the new one replaced it so im screwed. PLEASE HELP!!
New Feature Request » Improve scoring system - to make ladder reflect real skill » Go to message
if you are worried about being kicked in 3 or 10 min games, dont join them! i get sick of people whining about this issue. personally if i have an hour to play and want some steady action, a 3 min game is great, and if someone joins and doesnt play, i will kick them every time because if i dont, they will kick me when im away from the phone. moral of the story is dont join these games if you arent going to be able to play them
General Discussion » trouble creating rated games » Go to message
im having a problem creating a rated game, i made sure all the setting were correct and when i finish creating the game, it is always unrated. am i missing something? very frustrating.
General Discussion » what is the "Preferred by" column all about? » Go to message
just learning this game online and was wondering what the point of the "preferred by" column in your profile is all about.
Forum Index Profile for yemrot »» Messages posted by yemrot