[Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent   [Hottest Topics] Hottest   [Login] Login
Messages posted by: soupnet
Forum Index Profile for soupnet »» Messages posted by soupnet
New Feature Request » In-game chat icon alerts » Go to message
Ah, maybe I wasn't paying enough attention...

Perhaps it needs to look a little more obvious, it's never caught my eye.
New Feature Request » Full replay ability for finished games » Go to message
Would it be a lot of work to get the game replays recorded for rewatching? I've noticed the games stay there after they're done if you don't choose to delete them, but clicking them takes you to a "you win" screen which only allows you to see the summary and add the opponent to your friends list.

It also wouldn't be bad if it were easier to delete finished games from the list of current games. Instead of having to go in and choose delete for each one it would be better if you could finger swipe them like you do to delete emails on the iphone.
New Feature Request » In-game chat icon alerts » Go to message
Call me a perfectionist but I find it strange that the chat icon in the game doesn't light up or otherwise signify that there are unread messages. Most of the time I don't even notice when people have been talking to me.

Anyone else thought about this?
How to make the uniwar.com website better » iPhone version of the site » Go to message
Flash banner lol.

This reminds me of the time Marty McFly tried to use a hoverboard on water. What a bojo. Doesn't he know those boards don't work on water... unless you got power?!

That, and the site's really bad for scrolling around, clicking, etc. on mobile.
Forum Index Profile for soupnet »» Messages posted by soupnet